How do you get a girl to think you are cute?

I don know what to say or do to get her to think I am cute

Most Helpful Girl

• Look good.

It's a little superficial, but it's true. In most situations, a girl will notice you because of the way you look. This means you need to be attractive and look put together. I'm just being honest here. No matter how much girls tell you to be yourself, they will notice the cute guy who looks put together before they notice or even consider a guy who looks sloppy with stains on his shirt and a unibrow. How is she even supposed to develop an interest in you romantically if she's not attracted to you?

Next is simply just be charming. Tell jokes in an adorable way.

• So I have to wear like hollister and stuff

• lol not really

• I would feel weird at leasr

What Girls Said 5

• saying or doing something, just being yourself

• You kick your foot and look down and blush.

• cute? wear a pink skirt! trust me it will work...

on the serious note: don`t try to be what you are not! be yourself.Y? because your true personality will eventually come through. If she doesn`t like the real u, you won`t be able to keep her for long by any cute acts.

• I suppose I just want to catch her attention

• oh by the way, I forgot the most imp thing of all- a genuine smile : )

• Smile and then after that what do I need to do

• You can't make a girl think you are cute. If you are really cute AND she can feel it, then you got what you want.

You could be the most amazing person on earth, but if her state of mind tells her otherwise...BOOM.

• all in your personality. cute for me is more of a personality thing than a physical thing. be quirky and fun

What Guys Said 2

• do cute stuff. As in being funny and stuff is cute

• just be yourself really trying to hard is not attractive and you can't really do or say anything to make you look cute. something can be cute from one guy and pathetic from another.