Guys do you like the looks of feathers in a girl's hair?

I'm going to be getting a blue feather in my hair tomorrow, just wanted to know what guys think of this? Do they find it unattractive and stupid, or cute?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would think that's cute, but I'm a naturey type. I like it when girls wear things that are a little out of the ordinary with their outfits like a flower or feather. I personally wear a shoelace as a necklace and for some reason dudes think I'm some sort of badass; so to each their own.

More importantly: You should do what you want. People out there will think the feather is cool; if those are the type of people you want to have the potential to attract then go for it.

What Guys Said 6

• If it's clean it's good. Everyone has their own opinions but to be honest I think if it looks more like a flower it's better, otherwise you might look like you were dragged through a bush backwards... Litterally.

• It seems fine to me. You can also wrap your hair in a nest like bandana if you find one,while your at it, its gonna look awesome!

• If they're playing dress up like an Native American Indian.. and they're hot.. then yes. :)

• Please don't put a feather in your hair. It looks stupid. Put a flower. That's much more attractive.

• I find them to be a bit of a mochary (sp?)...it is already tough enough living in a city where the baseball teams logo is a smiling Indian head...why should girls be putting feathers in their hair...I just find it offensive to the Native Indians...

• I do not really agree with the flower thing either... mocking Hawaiians...

• It's unattractive and stupid. Go for a bow instead.

What Girls Said 8

• Peacock feathers are adorable.

• You should post a link.

• I like it. I prefer flowers, but feathers look nice.

• take my word, guys don't get stuff like that, don't wear it, its stupid. (just being honest, I want to give a good answer) And ya put a flower in your hair instead, its more attractive

• hmmn its in the trend right now, fashion trend that is feather hair extensions its part of the boho hippy chic theme lol I think once in a while to try a new trend makes you hip and cool but the reality of it is that only girls notice these things and know about fashion trends, girls actually dress up to make other girls jealous, that's how fashion works nowadays, sadly guys don't care about these things they don't even know about trends to them it doesn't make sense lol, trust me I know! most of my guyfriends don't even know what mascara is or difference between lipgloss and lipstick ha ha they really don't care about nail polish and accessories they just wanna look at your face and your outfit/style and most importantly personality.

basically just do what makes you happy! if your confident in how you dress and are happy people will pick up on that happy vibe and that's all that matters. most of the guys on this website don't know a thing about makeup and fashion questions end up being misunderstood. lol

the ongoing makeup debate of do guys like makeup or not is hilarious because the truth is they do like makeup they just don't even know their girlfriend or wife or significant whatever is wearing it but subtly and naturally which is the right way to wear makeup! and here they come on saying ew I hate makeup on women total deal breaker lol! don't ask a guy for advice who doesn't even know what mascara or feather hair extensions are. just do your thing =)

• It's stupid. You're not a bird.

• I don't really think they care...guys don't notice stuff like that. Its different if you were dying your hair blue instead.

• ..I've done that but it washed out xD and a lot of guys said they loved the blue hair. Lol

• Meaning if you dyed it that color it would be noticed rather then a feather.

• Sorry didn't see your comment. Yea see they noticed and a lot of people can't pull a color like that off. You must be a lucky one then.

• it's great...if you wanna look like a Pocohontas attention seeking hippie :)

• Hun it's not for attention, I just like the way it looks.

• ok. but it looks like a mix of Pocahontas and a hippie