What do you girls think about bolding men.

I'm 24 and bolding. I've get very thin hair, you can see my scalp clearly when my hair is wet, and get a small bold patch on the top back of my head. So I'm guessing I'll loose most of my hair by my late twenties.

How do you react to a bold guy that young.

I'm planning to shave the rest of my head short and wair my hair kind of jason statham style. Or do you suggest something different.

Sorry about the multi-post. My browser was flipping.
Pretty bold of you (see what I did there) giving anonymous commentary. English is not my first language so excuuuuuuuuuuuuse me if I make a mistake or two.
debipie, my engDebipie, my english is pretty good, just not perfect. Anyway.

I'm more of oa rock and roll kinda guy, so I'm keeping my hair as long as there's still enough on it.
Yeah I know, combovers are terrible. I would never do that.

By the way, I grow sideburns that reach to between my nose and lips. It suits me now I think, but would it go with a shaved head?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think a shaved head looks much better than an obvious combover or a big bald spot in the back.
    You could always cut it short and spike it and get what you can out of it, but if it keeps getting thinner, I would shave it.
    I wouldn't look down on a guy who was balding, but I would be disappointed if he was doing a combover or was just doing nothing. There isn't anything wrong with shaving your head, and that way you don't have to worry about a bald spot. :)

What Girls Said 11

• uhhh I think you mean bald. and I think it would look best if you just shaved your head- maybe some facial hair is OK, but personally, I don't like too much.

• I'd just shave it off.

• Just don't go long with bald spots & a comb over...Hideous!

• I really like bald men, my guy is by choice. Very sexy! Shave it.

• I think they have a lot of confidence

• just shave your head or buzz it

its honestly not attractive to me. I know he can't help it but I can't help how I feel

• It doesn't bother me. I actually use to be in love with a guy around your age that had a receding hairline and really thin balding hair. He was nice and had huge soft eyes. In the end if you have an attractive personality you should be good. Just stay confident .!

• of course girls like bolding men. who doesn't like a confident guy?

• Well what matters is that you still look good--in good shape , cute face.

• you could just start shaving it now.

• I don't like thin hair but trust me...I LOVE bald men. I have no idea why :D

What Guys Said 4

• keep it short dude, I use the #1 buzzer and cut it all off. easy maintenance too.

• In my opinion balding men is the same thing with trying to grow your facial hair...if it looks thin...curly and just not coming in right..it should be cut..because it just looks cleaner..girls do not care really if you have hair or not..they just want you to appear and smell clean...

• *balding

• I think you mean "balding," idiot.