I've got cellulite and stretch marks and I'm proud of it!

I have cellulite & stretch marks and I'm proud of it. I don't think either look as bad as peole think they do & these so called flaws are only natural when you are a woman. I'm writing this question to encourage all you other women to be happy in your own skin & to not feel discouraged by cellulite/stretch marks. I am beautiful, & as long as I realize it, so will men. So be proud of your body & don't ever think you're not beautiful!

Most Helpful Guy

• =] I wanted to dislike this question, but I don't. I quite like cellulite and stretch marks, too, as a matter of fact.

What Guys Said 3

• There's not a question in here. I'm all for the positive message and stuff but you should have wrote it here. link

• thanks f***er

• Thanks for the suggestion, I'll consider doing that. By the way, thank you for supporting my cause!

• Yep,no problem.

• here here. It's really not that big of a deal (at least for me)

• I know this wasn't a question, but I have to say, the sexiest thing in the world is confidence :)

• well then, I'm sexy :)

What Girls Said 6

• hmm . it's good that you feel that way. Though I still think stretch marks are ugly even though I do have them.

• That's good to hear(: I have a small amount of stretch marks under my booty cheeks [ weird ], and I don't think they're going away anyway. Eh...

• ok, cool. Good for you:)

• I love this. It's nice being real. Too bad you went anon...

• I just didn't want people sending me hate messages or blocking me. I wasn't ashamed, I just didn't want any harrassment you know, lol.

• I understand that.

• I totally love when we love our body, flaws & all. too often I hear women criticize & despise their body. so your spreading a wonderful message : )

• Well this is cute. I'm not psychologically ready to embrace the message, but it's cute.

• It's not cute, it's a wondeful positive message that I'm trying to spread to women everywhere so we can all feel beautiful in our own skin.