I'm questioning my looks :I

I think I look rather ugly but people have told me better. I'd like to get a good amount of ideas of what you girls have.

Most Helpful Girl

• you're ugly cause I don't like fishermen if you know what I mean >.>

What Girls Said 11

• Omg...your yummy ^^

• hey I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt, I can't say for sure that you're fishing for compliments. I know I struggle with accepting the fact people think I'm attractive. I wanna hear it a lot in hopes that soon enough I'll actually believe it...it hasn't worked yet lol I still don't like my face/body. but whatevs. maybe you're going through the same thing, so I'll say with certainty that you sir are a cutie mchottie sexypants. got it? good. (:

• You're kidding right? You look great and don't you dare cut your hair! I like that kinda look anywhoo you've got nothing to be worried about :)

• Cut your hair so I can see your face/eyes better. You seem cute but really young

• you're cute

• please don't cut your hair!i love your hair, its awesome! you're really attractive, don't think twice about it :)

• Fishing for compliments eh? nah your cute..

• Cut your hair and then I'll tell you if you're cute or not.

• Your cute! No doubt

• ya cut your hair...then you will be super cute :)

• since it sounds like your fishing for complements... its true your so ugly you should be forced to wear a bag on your head and wear a box so no one can see your body at all time!

(sarcasm) not actually trying to offend you.

What Guys Said 2

• Seems like your fishing. Have you caught any?

• You got the hair and look of a lead singer for some Emo Band called "The Punctured Heart BandAids"

I just made that name up, like that name?