Why does everyone think that all Australians are extremely attractive?

Not everyone in Australia is good looking you know, lol.

0|0
10|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Bc when people think of Australia and the people there they think of sexy accents, tan skin and really rugged manly guys.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Speak for yourself. I think we're all pretty f*cking beaut.

1|2
    0|1
    • That's not very nice hahaha...

• I don't know about "extremely attractive" looks wise...BUT I think it likely has to do with the air many of them seem to give off. Hard to describe, but kind of free spirited, genuine & confident. Usually rugged, too, which gives off that manly "rugged sexuality".

0|0
    0|0
  • because all of the hottest male actors are ALWAYS australian. just use hugh jackman as an example. I mean my GOD you can't get a more steamy guy

0|0
    0|0
  • They are OK, I prefer British boys and a British accent. I am an American with a super strong Aussie heritage. I love vegemite! But to me I saw the worst teeth in Australia when I visited, worse than Britain.

0|0
    0|0
    • What city did you visit? You probably where in a bogan town.

• Show All
    • Yes.

• Well I know so many Americans who love Australians. Do you still eat 100's & 1000's aka fairy bread over there?

• I've never really heard that.

1|0
    0|0
    • Whenever I see a question about "which nationality has the best looking people" aus always tops it.

• cause,hugh jackman,man,HUGH JACKMAN

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't see what's so great about him.

• Hugh Jackman's australian :0!?!

• LOL

0|2
    0|0
  • Your question is a broad generalization and an opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • never seen an austrlians guy besdies TV and I bet ther hot and blond and sexy

0|0
    0|0
    • So you've based all aussies off crocodile dundee?

• naww I just said I seen movies and the look hot but I have no idea what they look like what's even like in Australia..but k

What Guys Said 4

• when I think austrialians, I think of those aborigines that trip out on cactus water or whatever the f*** it is

1|0
    0|0
  • lies..

0|0
    0|0
  • Very attractive is the kind of the Australians. They are very friendly people, so my experience.

0|0
    0|0
  • Australia is made up of so many different races so this can't be answered.

0|0
    0|0