How would you rate yourself on your looks, body & personality?

Three ratings. :-) I'm curious as to what people think of themselves inside & out...

-How do you feel about your overall looks on a 1-10?

-How do you feel about your body on a 1-10?

-How do you feel about your personality on a 1-10?

& WHY?

Updates:
How would you RATE yourself. . .

-FACEPALM-

0|0
23|20

Most Helpful Guy

• hmm . . . self examination . . . interesting . . . alright, ill bite.

Face: 5-6 --- not necessarily because I'm ugly . . . I just think its boring . . . no scars, no piercings, brown hair, brown eyes . . . SPACTAULARLY average . . . thus the average score . . . the fact that I don't really pay attention to my hair is probably not a plus either . . . I get it cut when I can't see . . . I dry it when its wet . . . that's about it . . . but I'm pretty unappologetic about that.

Body: 7 --- I keep myself in shape, but I blame rugby for the broad sholders and thighs - not terribly thin, but not fat either - again, pretty average - though I am quite short, it must be said - 170cm is quite tiny where I'm from - but I'm taller than both of my parents - so I suppose I should be glad I've gotten as tall as I have :)

Personality: hmmm . . . that's for others to judge . . . I'm not liked by everyone (my self assurance is sometimes percieved as arrogance or narcissism . . . sometimes rightly so, I will admit.) . . . but I am respected (which, to me, is more important). That is to say, I've never met a person who said they hated me, if that doesn't sound conceited . . . at least to my face anyway . . . sooooo, perhaps and 8? I don't know . . . but I will admit it is my favorite part of myself . . . and I'd say that even if I was a supermodel . . . in fact, especially if I was a supermodel :)

Interesting question by the way,

take care.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• looks - 8? I dunno, I usually end up with really good looking girlfriends, but inbetween when I don't have a girlfriend, I don't find many girls approaching me or getting numbers - maybe its just me not trying so hard?

body - 9 sometimes 10...9 because well I used to be REALLY REALLY skinny and for the past 1 I've gained about 7-10 lbs of muscle...im still only 180 and 6'2" but I'm happy with how I've progressed and everyone that sees me now from back in college is like wow dude what the...i feel 10 when girls compliment me on my body, I'm fit, I have the V, 6 pack...my shoulders are the easiest thing to build so that helps me look bigger...yet still I go back to 9 because my chest takes FOREVER to grow and tis not as big as I'd like it

personaility - 10 fshooooooooo...im funny, random, goofy, weird, not afraid to make a fool of myself to make others laugh, I'm outgoing, friendly, kind (when I want to be), caring and thoughtful (most of the time)...

good post! :)

1|0
    0|1
  • I'll say 6 on overall looks, 6 on body and 7 or 8 on personality. I think I tend to get noticed more for being funny or fun to hang out with than I do for being really hot. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Facial looks. 5

Body looks. For a guy that doesn't do any exercise at all I'm very naturally toned and strong - kind of defined, but I'm short so (5'8) id deduct a bit for that. But I'm REALLY proud that I'm very well endowed lol. So probably a 9 ?

Personality. Very friendly guy, humoring, understanding, deep... but complex minded, a perfectionist, insecure and not well motivated or self disciplined. So, id definitely get a long with you but, ecologically for every day progress in life I struggle. So altogether a 7.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks: Face =7, Style = 9.

Body: 8, I like my body. :)

Personality: You'd call me conceited, if I gave myself more than an 8. ~.~

1|0
    0|0
  • Overall looks: 5.5. I don't believe my face is very attractive at all.

Body - 6.5. It's alright but there's a loooooooot of room for improvement.

Personality - 1 BECAUSE F*** YOU!

Haha nah. Personality, maybe 6 or 7. I don't really know how to explain this one. All I can say is that's what I think my personality rating is. Probably closer to 7. Definitely not the best personality.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't. :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks - 6

Body - 7

Personality - 8

1|0
    0|0
  • lmfao facepalm. Uhhh 5 on looks. 7 on body. 9 on personality. I'm a bit of a a**hole but people seem to like it lol

2|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm

Looks - a strong 7?

Body - 6 but working on it

Personality - off the damn charts awesome

As far as my face it is pretty handsome but the more weight I lose the more it will define my jawline and thin my face which would make me look better. Body I still have meat on my bones which I'm working hard to drop.. then I'm going to hit the weights to get pretty muscular. Personality.. people always seem to like me and enjoy being around me so I assume I'm just epic.

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks: 5

Body: 8.5

Personality: 9

Overall: 7-7.5

2|0
    0|0
  • Looks 4

Body 7

Personality 8

1|0
    0|0
  • Overall - 7

Body - 7

Personality - 8-9

I'm more confident about my personality than I am about my looks, I have my doubts every now and then but nothing too serious :P , but I'm always trying to better my body and looks because it makes me more confident :)

2|0
    1|2
  • Looks - 10

Body - 6

Personality - 10

'Cos I have a mad f***ing ego

3|1
    0|2
  • Look 7 - Because I've been told several times that I'm cute & attractive

Body 6 - I'm not a bodybuilder but my height keeps me OK

Personality 8 - I think I'm of a very good personality deserves 8 or higher

1|0
    0|0
  • Hooray for old questions.

Overall - 1

Overall - (-10) lol

Personality - 7.

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks 5

Body 5-6

Personality 8

I think I'm average but I like my personality

1|0
    0|0
  • face-7

body-between 7 and 8

am I right ?

0|0
    0|0
  • Coming from enchanted who adamantly claims that rate me questions are inappropriate, this question spells hypocrisy.

3|0
    2|0
  • LOOKS 8.5/10

BODY 4/10

PERSONALITY 9.5/10

Looks : because I have been told that I look like an actor

Body : I have the worst one ,maybe I should have given 2 or 3 because I am tall and quite thin so I am working on it and going to jym to get in shape.

Personality: That's my strength. I can attract anyone with my personality.I am funny,polite,helpful,kind,gentle. ( I don't like praising myself so I would stop)

1|0
    0|0
    • being thin is not such a bad thing... I think it's better than being really big. I chose a 5'9 130 guy over a 5'10 300 guy... just saying.

• The guy you chose is same like me

I am 5'9" and 135 lbs

LOL.

• Hey "phil2"...i'm offended. I'm 5'10, 325.

Regardless, I look good. :)

What Girls Said 23

• 7 I don't think I'm pretty and by that I mean I don't think I have feminine features. but I know I'm on the adorable side. I've been told even if I'm not that cute, my personality would make me seem cute.

5 I'm chubby and flat! it doesn't work that wayy! if you're chubby you should have fat everywhere! lolol

9 I'm a good listener, I keep my word, I remember things, I'm honest, thoughtful, I can make myself look stupid so you look better :D and all other random crap

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks: 6. About average, pretty nondescript, but not necessarily ugly.

Body: 5. It used to be higher, about a 6 maybe, but lately I've just been eating like crap and I don't know if I gained weight, but I just look...bad. I'm working on it, haha.

Personality: 6. Well, I think I'm kind of lame, honestly. But I guess I am generally decent to other people, thus the 6.

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks - 4, Would never had a boyfriend be a good enough reason? and just how I see myself.

Body - 4, I Like my figure but I like it better when I was skinnier, and I got some stretch marks due to putting on some pounds too quickly, so I'm quite self concious about my body.

Personality - 7, I like to think I'm a nice person, understanding, good company, someone who can trust and open up to, I love giving advice and helping people out, I can be cheeky, creative, weird, thoughtful, loving, funny, optimistic and brave. Although that's just my opinion (:

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks: 8

Body: 7

Personality: 7.5

To lazy for explanation.

2|2
    0|0
  • I have no idea

Looks 7

Body 7

Personality 7

so that averages up to a nice lucky number seven

1|0
    0|0
  • Overall: probably a 7

Body: 9

Personality: 8

Why: Overall, I'm a pretty good person unless someone just pisses me off. Body: I have a pretty good body, curves, nice love-handles, big boobs... Hate it though. Personality: I'm nice, kind. Not really rude, not much anyways. I can be empathetic...

1|0
    0|1
    • You have a pretty good body, yet you hate it. How does that work, exactly? Ha!

• I have a good body and I know that. I just don't like how good it is. Personally, I'd rather have b cups instead of d and dd depending on brand. I hate it because I don't like the attention it gets.

• Looks- 6

Body- 8

Personality- 9

1|2
    0|0
  • hmmm..

looks: 9 - my friends says I'm pretty ...and I don't think I'm ugly either..i have interesting face.

body: 8-again,my friends says I'm hot and I get a lot of attention from boys. but I could be more curvy. working on that.

personality: 9- again,everyone says I'm honest,loyal,funny,smart and most of all stubborn and bold person. I don't know if that's good but whatever..that's just me.

1|0
    0|0
  • looks: 7 personality: 8 I'm pretty confident about how I look and my overall appearance. I'm happy with myself, inside and out.

1|1
    0|0
  • My look-> 6 = I want to change my look,i got bored of it,planing to look different,so I feel very bad,i don't like it,i better say 0 .

My body-> 8 = My body is okay I don't hate it at all.

Personality-> 8,5 = I think I feel Good about my personality.

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks - 7: I've been told I have pretty features.

Body - 6: I'm chubby but I have curves in the right places & a nice ass.

Personality - 5: I have many many flaws but I really don't wanna go down that road.

1|1
    0|1
  • Looks: 6.5

Body: 7

Personality: 9

2|0
    0|0
    • Looks like most people have been adding descriptions so I guess I will too...

Looks: I think I'm fairly cute but not hot or anything.

Body: I really like certain features of mine but I also have bad skin in some spots and a little bit of pudge in my belly lol.

Personality: I really like my personality. I'm optimistic, laid-back, upbeat, and friendly (unless people give me a reason not to be), and fairly logical. But nobody's perfect...

• Let me fix that...Looks:10, Personality: 10, well..I give you all 10's :) silly girl :P

• looks: 4

body: 3

personality: 8.

loks and body are low rated cause I have an extremely low self- esteem.

and personality is 8, because I'm not a rude person. I don't randomyl start drama, I'm not a bitchy person. haha, I'm just always nice and happy.

:) why waste your life being angry.

1|0
    0|2
    • body is also a 3 cause I have curves that I don't like. I wanna be skinny. :)

• Show All
    • you're pretty. I'd give you 8 at least.

• lol @ update :p

looks: ~7

body: ~7

personality: ~8 (this goes down to a -15 if I'm angry/frustrated lol)

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks: 7 I know I'm not ugly, but I'm not anything special either lol

Body: umm 7..? I'm fit, a good weight for my height

Personality: 8 I'm usually really nice, 'cept for when people p*ss me off

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks: 9..I honestly think I am that pretty. >>though, not a 10 because I have some blemishes

Body: 8..I can improve..and working on it.

Personality: 8..only because sometimes, I can be jealous/insecure. =/ Which is an ugly trait

0|0
    0|0
  • looks-5

body-5

personality-4

1|0
    0|0
  • looks - 6 or 7

body - 8

personality - =) uhaa.. hehe, you tell me? :)

1|1
    0|0
    • 10!

• Show All
    • Body - 10 because you have the perfect cheeks to pinch.

Personality - Hmm, I'm starting to doubt it now that I know you're a mean bug-squasher...

• awwwwwwww :))

and haaaaaaaaaaay!, I tried 2 flick it away,but it got squashed! :o

• Body&face 7

personality 8

I don't know why I just feel like it..=P

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks: 6

Body: 6

Personality: 7

Dont know why

1|0
    0|0
  • looks- 7

body- 7

personality- 8

lots of reasons..

1|0
    0|0
  • overall looks - 8

body - 8

personality - 6 (i'm too shy shy and quiet)

1|0
    0|0
  • Overall looks maybe a 7.5, I think I'm average but a lot of guys have told me I'm a little above average. This is probably because they think I"m nice and at the same time I"m sexy and beautiful to them.

My body is probably a 8.5 because I'm not that tall or that skinny but guys like the extra cushion so I've heard. I'm 5'3 and 120 give or take 5 pounds (depends on the clothes I'm wearing and the weight of my hair...). My measurements are 34, 26, 38. I am very curvy, so I've been told. And I have very shapely legs and a nice butt, so I've been told by a lot of guys.

My personality? I guess it's a 7.2. I've been told that I'm the coolest person, the nicest person, the most kind and thoughtful person or whatever a guy has met. I have a few really close girlfriends, a few really close guy friends and I make friends with people from all types of race, ethnicity and backgrounds. I don't discriminate. I like hanging out with people, and enjoy doing a lot of stuff such as biking, hiking, canoeing, just taking walks, out to eat, enjoying new foods, karoake, shopping, exploring, relaxing at the beach. I don't really drink, and I don't do drugs. I don't discriminate those who do and I can do light social drinking some times. I like friends, and to hang out.

Overall average I'd say about an 7 if you consider 5 average and 2 really below average and 9 really up to that perfect level.

1|0
    0|1