Do you like lips or eyes more?

On people in general. Lips or eyes. Which is going to win?

0|0
13|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Eyes on those that have beautiful eyes, lips on those who have beautiful lips. On those who don't have anything beautiful...obviously nothing...on those who have it all all.

2|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Eyes. Don't really care about lips. I mean, not even just on guys, I just really like eyes. (that sounds so creepy and serial killer-esque, haha)

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • eyes, I never notice lips but almost always notice eyes. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Lips. A very interesting feature to study on a person’s face and mostly overlooked a lot of the time. Then again, eyes are also another interesting feature to study. So both. Eyes more so I believe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes :) I love eyes, I have never seen somebody with ugly eyes they are the only things that can be absolutely perfect no matter what their color is :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Lips are so yum.

0|0
    0|0
  • eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • eyes *.*

0|0
    0|0
  • eyes on guys for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes. They're the windows to the soul. :-) All different kinds of shapes, colors, looks to admire.

I don't usually pay attention to lips, if anything, a smile in general & teeth.

0|0
    0|0
  • both, I'm in love with James Franco's looks. he's so FINE! YUMMY :)

1|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 8

• No doubt Eyes they after all the "windows to the soul" and because every girl has a unique set of eyes that makes them special.

0|0
    0|0
  • beautiful blue eyes on a girl :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes... beautiful eyes are captivating to me.. I love looking in a girls eyes and trying to see what's inside her mind..

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes, easily eyes. Beautiful positive bright eyes that are just so full of life are so... ya mmmm

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes , more considerable

0|0
    0|0
  • lips. I don't see what makes one eye more attractive than another.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like her lower lips. :D

0|0
    0|0