Do scars bother you?

On my lower leg, above my ankle, I have three slashes about 2 inches long each. its a scar, and its been there forever. is this ugly? do you guys hate scars on girls?

0|0
5|7

Most Helpful Guy

• it bothers me so little that I'd kiss it for you, if you were my girl.

4|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Not at all. A person without scars is a person without character. As long as it's not from cutting yourself, it's kind of a turn on. It means you've actually DONE stuff in your life, not just sat around waiting for the world to come to you :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm more likely to wander what happened to just hear the story.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's no problem..

1|0
    0|0
  • No it doesn't bother me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Scars aren't a turn off, don't worry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, but if they were due to self-harm or abuse then I would be a little concerned

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I have a scar right on my leg from falling ha ha had 8 shots in an hour to an hour and half and I fell home walking with my friends to my friends' place. it's healing. there are ways to heal and scars are like badges of honor, not ashamed lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Hopefully not.

I have three really big scars on my stomach.

But I haven't had a guy that's seen me in m a bikini/underwear say anything bad about them yet :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope it doesn't bother them, because I have my fair share of scars, lol. Nothing insane, but it'd be nice if they weren't there.

1|0
    0|0
  • i could care less if they don't like scars! I take pride in them ha ha theyre like battle wounds:)

0|0
    0|0
  • I follow the heart, not the anatomy :)

2|1
    0|0