What can a guy wear to be sexy?

For example if guys see a girl (with a nice body) who is wearing tights/ leggings that's usually a great turn on.

Providing he has a physically attractive body, what would a guy need to wear to have girls react that way?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, it depends on what the girl finds sexy. I myself am attracted to all different kinds of guys, but the 2 types that I find sexy are polar opposites. I like pretty boys that can wear a nice t-shirt and a loose pair of jeand (not sagging, that's not cute, lol.) with a nice necklace and groomed very neatly. But what I find to be a huge turn on is a bad boy type, rugged kind of, some MMA gear, tattoos and a little scruffy. Everyone's different. Just be yourself, that's what is sexy. Don't try to be like everyone else, that's a huge turn off.

What Girls Said 5

• I will always answer dress shirts with the sleeves rolled up for these kind of questions :) every single time, you can't go wrong with that :)

• lean body. faded torn jeans with plain t shirt. extra points with long sexy HAIR and sexy facial hair.

• dress shirts and fitted jeans, skater shoes

• 1. Buy Converse

2. Wear Beanies

3. Skinny jeans (DON'T SAG YOUR JEANS)

4. Band T-shirts or Pretty much anything from Forever21 (Men's section of course)

• I really like it when a guy wears well fitted jeans and a button down shirt

What Guys Said 1