What do you think of these shirts?

And what would you think of the person wearing them? Are they weird? Would you think the person wearing them was a hipster (I hope not)?

1. link

2. link

I've already bought them. I have somewhat of an alternative style, but I don't own any shirts like them already and I thought they'd be kind of cool

Most Helpful Girl

• I really like your style! My friend has the same kind of style and I love it on her, it's like a cross between new age hippie/aboriginal. (:

I like the second one best.

I don't think it's weird at all. Eccentric and cute, adds more personality to a wardrobe than just plain t-shirts and shorts.

• thanks! :)

unfortunately UPS lost my package, and the first shirt is out of stock so Urban can only resend the second one.. :( meh

What Guys Said 1

• I don't really like the first one but the second one's okay.

What Girls Said 5

• I think they're cute, especially the first one! But you have to be confident to pull it off, because if you're questioning your outfit then people will question it too and think it looks weird. It goes the other way around too. If you're wearing it and thinking "I look amazing in this." then that'd how other people will see it. :)

• They're both a little hippy-ish, but kinda cute. I wouldn't buy them for myself, but I'd wear them if they were given to me as a gift...I hope that sentiment makes sense.

• I like the first one. It's pretty, but I don't think these type of shirts are really my style. The second one is...questionable, but if that's what's your style go for it! (:

• I really like the 2nd one.

Both cute!

But that second one haha, I think I'mma take a trip to the mall lol

• they're cute! I especially like the first one, it shows your feminine side.