Cute Things to Text My Boyfriend?

What's something cute I could text my boyfriend? I want to send him a long-ish message. Like list, letter, etc?

Most Helpful Girl

• A guy friend told me that males don't take text messages too seriously. So I wouldn't give him a whole page of written information. And if you did send him that long letter, he would probably send a one worded answer back anyways. They don't communicate like girls do as much. I would suggest to give him a cute short sentence or two... That way he'll get the message and you won't feel so bad if he doesn't communicate to you, via text, as well as you hope or would like him to.

What Guys Said 5

• Send him an actual letter.

Texts are boring, although I love texting my girlfriend, when I went to boot camp her letters were like gold to me and they still are. I kept them because she sat down and took time out of her day to write a letter to me on actual paper, not some screen that she's been looking at all day.

• I heartily agree with ano here. Most guys will show their appreciation of you through gifts and actions.

• "I'm finally off my period!"

• I put on my robe and wizard hat.

• anything, as long as he hears from you he should be happy

What Girls Said 2

• Hello princess sparkles sugar plum muffin fairy sprinkle pinky pie cake,

weawwy miss your cute little nose and your squishy round elbows.

Today I made you a cake out of puppies and kittens and yellow fluffy ducklings, and pony hair then I sprinkled it with rainbows and glitter and my warm fuzzy love.

I can't wait for you to come home so I can shower you with raindrops of cuddly waffles and smooshy pillows.

Love your itty bitty pooky cupcake bunny wuvykins.

ex oh ex oh

• Depends, how long have you been together with him?

• We've been together for over three years

• Oh. My. God. YES! I love that so much :) it's sooooooo cute! Are you sure I can use it? I'll change a few things, but that's so good.

• Go ahead and use it (: I'm glad you can.