Long hair or short on a girl?

Guys, which do you preferr? Long or short hair on a girl? I've wanted to get a "pixie" style cut for a long time but I'm worried about looking too masculine (I'm a pretty petite person.) and I wonder do guys like short hair on girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• We would have to see what you look like in order for us to determine if we find it attractive. Most guys, in general will say long hair, however. For example, I think this looks attractive. link

and at the same time, the same woman, looks attractive with this. link

So it depends on the girl, some girls can pull it off, some girls.. not so much, and I don't know how short you want this hair, since the pixie style haircut can vary from really short (normal length if it was a guy) to moderately short (long if it was on a guy)

What Guys Said 9

• It depends from girl to girl. Some look good with short hair, others really don't.

Also it depends from guy to guy. Although I think the general consensus is long hair, seeing as it's really feminine.

I love long hair. Especially wavy/curly.

• How short are we talking? As long as it can reach your eyebrows when swept forward, I'm good. Short girls rock short hair a lot better than tall girls do, too. However, I strongly prefer long hair. It's not a deterrent or a deal-breaker until you start acting like a British Feminist, though.

• i would say long will get you more guys. guys who like short are few and in between.

• depends on your face shape, hair color and your style. If you wear it well anything can look good to us guys :)

• I'm a big fan of short hair, actually.

• I like long hair on girls.

• This is very important, you must have long hair

• i like long hair on girls..

• I personally prefer long hair.

What Girls Said 0