Ever had ironic situations?

So Ollie my puppy somehow managed to poop all over the the bag of toilet paper rolls this morning----of all things. What ironies have you run into so far?

Most Helpful Girl

• A couple of years ago I was walking down the street and I saw a penny, I decided not to pick it up as I am not really supersticious, I then had to catch a bus.I get on the bus to go home and find out that I a penny short for the bus fare.

I don't know if that counts as irony...

• wow. that is irony at its best

What Girls Said 3

• Clothing stores like Hollister and Abercrombie have bags with shirtless people on them...they are suppose to be advertising clothes, but instead they are avertising 6 packs

• now that you mention it, you're right. good call

• My 85lb boxer/mix was beaten up by an overwieght Yorkie.

• i got mugged on the train while listening to 'everyday is exactly the same' by NineInchNails...sigh...

What Guys Said 5

• I can't think of any at the moment. But I wanted to say my dog's name is Ollie as well. Well Ollie for short I guess his real name is Oliver.

• whenever my cat poops in the house, he manages to do it in the bathroom of all places. Unfortunately, he does it under the floormat so that it's a major mess

• Wish mine was the same. He does it wherever he pleases. But he's a bigger mess than the one I always clean up after him.

• My one dog will go outside just to come back in and poop inside. One time he actually pooped on the Welcome mat right on the inside of the door.

• I was trying to make her feel better about something and ended up without realizing it saying something I shouldn't have and making her feel even worse. I never meant to hurt her but I just said the wrong thing... while I was saying it my intentions were good but I guess she didn't see that :(

• LOL, that's fantastic.

• I've had the cats tear open a bag of litter and go in it before I could actually change it..