Teenage guys, what clothes do you like to see on a girl?

What kind of clothes do you like to see on a girl? and I mean school appropriate clothes.

Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• i like a more industrial chic look if that makes sense. crystal reed in teen wolf pulls this off pretty well. as for specific clothes- it really depends on the matching. say jeans, with a cute shirt, and a jackety thing in top. or a dress with a jackety thing. endless variety.

What Guys Said 6

• I like a girl who can rock just a t-shirt and jeans.

• do you mean a fitted tee? or like..um I don't know how to explain it lol..just like a cotton tshirt that might have like a sports team name on it, more like the ones guys wear? cause I have two drawers full of tshirts I've gotten at cross country and track meets lol and I basically live in them.

• Any old t-shirt can do. As long as she is comfortable that's good enough for me.

• I think girls look cute on winter clothes.. I mean yes, girls look sexy on short shorts... but I'll rather like to see the girl I like on cute clothes...

• You ever heard the story 'The emperor's new clothes'?

• I personally would like to see clothes that are modest and aren't revealing, but you don't have to go and where a veil and all that, just no boob crack please!

• SLUT PANTS!

• May I ask what those are?

• Still better than fat chicks lol how would you look in them? ;)

• uhm I have a pair. I look good I guess..not obese, not anorexic...

• well personally I like just about any girl that wears short shorts and maybe a tight little top:)

What Girls Said 2

• In my opinion, I've seen girls wear the hottest fashion for their clothing, hair and accesories, but they don't seem pretty because they don't feel confident in all that clothing. Yet girls who wear jeans and tee shirts who believe that they're beautiful can make people believe them.

it's not about what you wear, it's about how you feel about what you wear.

• Most guys don't really care what a girl is wearing as long as the clothing fits and it's somewhat stylish.