What is the deal of sagging your pants?

Guys answer me this why do you guys sag your pants? I swear I tried sagging the pants but I either still get hit on and I can't run fast enough...

Ok I should say sagging the pants where it is below your ass, sagging it a bit is fine but I really don't want to see your ass like I really don't want to see girls boobs hanging out of low cut tops

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't wear my pants right at the hip maybe a little lower and it feels a little comfortable and just laid back. Sometimes my pants still sag with a belt and I'm not going to keep picking them up every single minute unless it's an uncomfortable level. I also don't sag my pants below or right on my butt cheeks only like an inch or two below my waist.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't sag my pants at all.

• The deal is that it's stupid. Kinda like those windshield-sized Paris Hilton sunglasses lots of girls wear.

• I use to, but it is comfortable

• i don't do that..

• why do girls wear black nailpolish? we all do stupid fashion stuff

• What's so bad about black nail polish? :/

• like sagging pants, there is nothing inherently wrong with it, it just doesn't look very good. and there are so many colors out there so why would someone choose to wear black...makes you look less happy and happy people are good

What Girls Said 4

• they like it. they like the way it looks and that's just how they choose to dress. I don't know why the hell some people make such a huge deal about it! it's not like it's hurting anyone or like it's really anyone else's business how they want to dress

• Pants on the ground, pants on the ground, lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground...

• Whats worse is when guys wear super tight pants...they look retarded..

• am I crazy for having absolutely no idea what this is about?