What hair dye would look good with pale skin?

I've tried dark red, people said that it suited me, but I wanna try another colour. Any suggestions ?

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

• You could do two tone. Right now I have mine blond with a darker brown underneath. That looks good. You could dye under your current red, a black or a darker colour. I think that would look cool.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I saw a girl with green eyes who had green and black hair a while ago, she had really pale skin, and she looked awesome, but I don't think it'd have the same effect with other colours... Maybe one to match your eye colour?

0|0
    0|0
  • I like red, keep it that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • hmm, you could go goth and dye it black

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I'd say dark brown, orange (ginger), soft black, strawberry blond, and any color that either compliments your eye color (is the same color), or contrasts your eye color (blue eyes - orange hair, green eyes - purple hair). . . =)

I have blue eyes and orange hair - (colored. . .naturally dark blonde)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think black always looks really good especially with blue eyes...amazing! (: Also dark purple with black highlights might look pretty bitchin'! (:

0|1
    0|0
  • erm if going for a natural look I would say really dark brown, or mabey kinda an auburn...but if you want to go a little outa the norms I would say dark dark purple

0|0
    0|0
  • Try this red:

link

the second pic

0|0
    0|0