How to attract the right guys?

My guy friends are always telling me how pretty I am and I get asked out about once a week, but its always by creepy guys. If I'm "pretty" and attractive enough to get asked out so often by creeps...why can't I get asked out by at least one sincere, nice guy? Everyday I hope some cute, nice guy will ask me out but it never happens...how can I attract some decent guys? What's possibly keeping the nice guys from asking me out if I'm "so pretty"?

Most Helpful Guy

• I will tell you something that might shock you, men actually care more about you as a person that they do for your looks, we are not all vane. These nice boys will probably be put off by your looks because beautiful women tend to be annoying and self centered. If you are gorgeous/model l suggest you try to show people you are more than just a pretty face and nice guys will be more likely to ask you out.

What Guys Said 2

• Nice guys may be more shy and less likely to ask people out in the first place. Especially if you're a "high-profile" girl, or are super attractive, they may think that they can't handle you or keep you, because you may ditch them for a better looking guy or a "bad-boy"

• you should go to different places where the creeps are not at

What Girls Said 0