Do you mind the guys having too much hair on the legs, ladies?

...and how much is too much? This goes for hair on the arms too.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I don't really care as long as its not too hairy but shaved is totally fine with me.

• Oh ! So shaved legs and arms are also fine with you?

• under the arms as in armpit? And I'm not a fan

• Yeah. Its disgusting and unclean and cause for odour.

What Girls Said 12

• I don't really mind it unless he's li hairy like monkey style hairy lol but no shaving please I Personally like a manly guy with hair if you think you have it to hairy trim it but don't shave it the same with the arms xd only time I would mind if he was hairy everywhere and dint take care of himself it shows :) hope I helped :)

• Thank you for your comments. Oh no; I never had shaving nor trimming in mind. I was just sitting in shorts today and realized that my legs are far more hairier than my arms. ANd I thought, would my leg hair bother an average girl.

• Lol I was using a guy as an example but I think it's pretty normal for your legs to be harier lol :)

• I don't mind hair on the arms or legs as long as it isn't on the back or chest. As for too much, I would say not being able to see your skin underneath. Great question!

• :) Thanks again. My second encounter with you today. Even I as a guy would freak out at a guy who had so much hair on arms / legs that I can't see the skin. Haha. On chest and back however, yes I have seen guys who literally look like mama grizzly. :)

• Hahaha ! Have you ever met anyone who you had to search under the jungle of his own hair. Haha.

• Thankfully, no, but there is a disease it's something to do with like 'werewolf syndrom' or something like that, where they seriously are completely covered in hair. Like their face, chest, you name it has hair like on a head

• As long as they're not like a f***in mammoth, then I'm good

• I seriously don't mind, just like jim said from huckleberry finn, having hairy arms indicates a man will have the potential to be rich later on,...gotta love that book haha

• It depends on how hairy the guy is. I prefer moderate hair not monkey style.

• I don't care about arms or legs. It would freak me out more if he shaved it or something. Chest and back hair is another story though. A lot on fingers, hands, toes, feet is a little scary sometimes too.

• I was trying to imagein a guys with all those unusual hairy areas you mentioned. It was funny as well as scary.OMG... toes and fingers. I am sure ancestry.com would lead them to a couple of gorillas.

• personally. I think guys with hairy legs are sexy... not so much on the chest and armpits and below. lol. other then that.. hair on the arms are ok! :)

• yeah that's natural , but not under arms and down there ,besides I always think a man with more hair has got more testosterone lol

• I don't care about hair on legs & arms, it may look a little odd if a guy a bunch of hair on his back though.

• not really. can't be helped

• I would mind if they didn't. Hairy means masculinty which I love. Legs, arms, chest, etc...=masculinity :)

• I don't really care. I don't like it when they have a hairy chest or back though...

• So, do you like all the hair gone from chest and back, or just trimmed?

• All gone. The only hair on his front that I like would be the happy trail...

• I never heard that term before. Looks like I need to use some services of google. :)

What Guys Said 0