Do guys like Ugg Boots?

Hey guys, do you like it when girls wear Uggs? I think they're so comfy and cute, but I've never really heard a dude's opinion.

btw I mean in winter time.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have two pairs and I love them, theyre comfy, cute and work with any style during the winter but I don't know why guys hate them... what's so abd about them?

What Guys Said 10

• I'm not a fan. I understand that they're warm, comfortable, and convenient when it's cold out so I don't hold it against girls for wearing them. However, I have to admit that I think they look horrendous.

• Not this again! How many times does this question have to be asked? NO! Guys do not like ugg boots. Remember that once and for all. It even says so in some article on Yahoo a few months ago. Guys do not like ugg boots. remember that.

• I don't mind them, just please stick to them in cold weather only thank you.

• Yep,they're okay in the wintertime.

• i think they look alright

• No, just no.

• i like 'em

• I love it when a girl wears short shorts or a miniskirt with Uggs. It is sexy and powerful.

• Do not get me started on uggs..You will just hate me for it..

• Sure, if you live above the Arctic Circle. Otherwise they look like overkill.

What Girls Said 7

• My boyfriend said he doesn't mind them in the winter (it's so stupid when girls wear them in the summer), but there are way better looking boots out there.

I honestly hate them and think they're ugly, but if that's your style, rock it.

• thanks. where I live it get super cold in winter so I wear them to keep warm. I do agree that wearing them in summer is stupid.

• People either love them or hate them. I say wear what you want, & don't pay attention to what others think.

• my teacher was a male bought some for his wife for her birthday don't know from that I would say that guys do like em,..but then again guess some dont

• They don't mind them and don't care.

Seriously, hating uggs is a bandwagon thing. People only hate them cause it makes them look "original" or so they think so. I'm pretty sure people aren't hating on EMU and Bearpaw

Unless they are homosexual, they don't care. Promise:)

• Egh I hate uggs and so do all my guy friends, if you like em go ahead and wear em it's your style, I'm just not into that thing especially since I live in Canada and they are not exactly waterproof and snow is wet so yea maybe it's just that they are not convenient for me but anywhooooo there are a ton of guys who like them too so it's all good :)

• Most of the guys that I've known absolutely hate Uggs. They are comfy and cute, but horrible for your feet (support wise). My boyfriend doesn't mind them that much, he even offered to buy me a pair today since they were on sale, but not in the summer time with shorts...

• Ugg the brand or the style? because lots of companies have that style