Do you think black hair with dark blue in it looks tacky?

Not a lot of blue though,just a little

Most Helpful Girl

• I absolutely blue in hair. I think a couple of streaks or dip dyed would look cute. Although, it sort of goes into play with your hair style itself. If you have a nice hair cut for it, go for it.

What Guys Said 3

• black hair with blond highlight looks great but with blue might be too tacky but chances are if done right it could look nice.

• yeah if you're pretty then you'll be looking gorgeous with little blue in your hair I guess:)

• Nahh I'm a ugly looking thing ;p

• I was jk, ha ha but thanks.

• you're welcome:)

• I would need a pic to really judge, but just by imagination, yeah that would probably look sexy.

What Girls Said 8

• It may look good. I've seen girls who had tints of blue and purple in their hair and they looked good.

• No, it sounds cute.

• In my head I'm thinking no, not tacky.

• iv had dark brown hair with blue highlights in it and now I have black hair with purple highlights in it ...i think it would look good as long as you make sure the blue will stick out and id prob suggest if your gonna get blue highlights get bigger pieces ...iv been in cosmetology school for 2 years now so I think it will look good :)

• i've always wanted to do that with my hair but my mom won't let me

• I think it would look cook, depending on it is done.

• Nope, not at all

• black hair and pink would be a better combo