Do Guys ever think about girls? if yes how much?

There is this guy I'm head over heals for and I wanna know if he thinks about me because I think about him 24/7~!

Most Helpful Guy

• I doooo! And not just of her naked as others suggest. LOL. I always worry and think, is she looking? Why isn't she texting, wonder where she is.

What Guys Said 4

• Of course we think about girls!

I can't speak for the other guys, but whenever I see a couple, a girl smiling, when I'm with my friends or everything that makes me feel happy I think about my girl, I wonder what she's doing at that moment, if she is happy etc.

Don't worry, probably that guy is thinking about you right now ;)

• OMG, I love this question. but of course guys think about girls all the time.

Mostly naked but still we think about girls all the time. OK almost always naked since guys are total pervs but what did you expect?

On the other hand some of us are COMPLETELY oblivious so even if he's not obsessing over you 24/7 so what? When you're together then things are good so what more do you want?

Be patient, it all works out in the end and you're still young.

Good luck

• I think about girls at least 10hrs a day. Never had a Girlfriend T.T.

Please chekc out my question:

link

• well,for the first question,yes guys think about girls all the time(in a bad way :-).

for the second one,i have no idea if he thinks about you or not, it depends on how much he likes u.

What Girls Said 2

• you can't know if he does or doesnt. but I'm assuring you he thinks about you at least once. Ill admit that even as a girl I think about guys alll the time, every one I pass on the street, its pretty weird but TRUE, and I'm assuring you its the Same way with guys. haha and I'm not even a guy but I know its true

• what a great question! I am in the same shoes.haha.