Does it matter if he doesn't have the six pack, girls?

i don't have the six pack, I got the gut but I'm working on it and after what I have read on the internet ,my views have changed slightly, I dedicated my whole summer to working out for a better body so that I can become a healthy person and seem more responsible but I also did it for the ladies, did I make a mistake?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think all the ladies actually like a six pack. Every girl has a different taste in what they like some might like it and some might not. Don't feel like you've wasted your time because you've lost weight and have gotten healthier doing it. Good luck.

What Girls Said 12

• I like it when their stomachs are toned, but a six pack definitely isn't necessary. So you didn't make a mistake! :)

• Honestly arms and chest matter a lot more than six pack. As long as he doesn't have a belly, he's hot

• how do girls tell if you have a belly

because I have huge arms and a big chest

• as in as long as your belly doesn't bulge out/ flabby

• It doesn't matter at all. However, in all honesty, most girls DO like boys with a six pack, but it just means we like his body. On the other hand, I prefer boys without a six pack 'cause it's nice to cuddle with someone who is almost equivalent to a squishy pillow.

• i don't want six packs. It actually doesn't matter to me what his body type is. As long as he's not like a bag of bones, or REALLY buff it's all fine to me. Actually, a little gut is really cute.

• Does a guy have to have a 6-pack to get my attention - no. Do I find it impressive if he does - well duh.

• it doesn't matter , as long as you don't have a huge stomach then your good :D

• I don't care.

• obvious that girls don't care but would it be more attractive, I'm just trying to make it easier for myself to become more attractive physically because I don't care what anyone says, looks do matter

• I'm sure some girls do care. Personally I don't mind as long as he isn't overly firm because I like cuddly ha ha confidence makes anyone more attractive though *shrugs

• i got the confidence but I'm talking about physical attraction

• If he has a 6-pack that's great. If he doesn't have a 6-pack, I'm cool with it.

• A six pack is just a bonus...as long as he isn't overweight I don't really care.

• It doesn't matter at all..

• I prefer a six pack but if you don't have it, then I'm not gonna kick you out.. just have a toned body.

• Yeah I'm not toned whatever that means

• lol then why did you say you're not toned if you don't know what toned is? Well anyway to have a toned body, it means that you don't jiggle or have huge muscles... you're in between

• Yeah I'm not that so I'll get my six-pack then

• Yes it doesn't matter

What Guys Said 1

• As long as you're firm, you're good to go.