Who run the world, girls?

So the other day I was watching the Beyonce "Run The World" and it got me thinking "Does this song say the truth or not? Maybe I should ask my friends in GAG and see what they think" lol

So what do you think, Who runs the world? Guys or Girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't mean to be offensive but I think it's pretty clear Men run the world

as there are more male politicians, presidents, prime ministers, policeman (huh... They all start with p)

Oh, and that song is just annoying

• i d'no I think I could give those honey badgers a run for their money

• I'm sure most women wpuld run from a poisonous cobra but not a honey badger

link

What Girls Said 5

• I think the answer is pretty clear, and it's quite unfortunate because it should be equal.

• Depends on what we are talking about. When it comes to sports, mechanics, etc - men run that. When it comes to style, fashion, etc - women run that. There really is no reason to hate the opposite gender or want to take them down. At the end of the day, we all struggle, & we should sympathize with one another.

• There may be more male politicians and what not, but the wives are the real stars of those relationships. Here's how I see it: Females are the necks and the males are the heads (and without the neck, the head cannot move)

• i hate that song

who runs the world would be the ones with the most money

• none of the above because Money makes the world go round...

• then again there's that song: it ain't about the money, money, money. . . . . . . .

sooo...eh...

What Guys Said 0