Guys with nice cars?

I'm in high school and ill be turning 16 this summer and I was wondering if girls are more attracted to guys with nice cars. I plan on getting a ford mustang 05 or something similar(Chrysler 300,Mazda RX8).

Most Helpful Girl

• rx8 is over-rated. sure it's rotary and really nice looking but it's rear-wheel drive and it's good for nothing but making noise, my dad had a manual rx8 and they have bad 2nd gear. chrysler 300 is boring. go for a dodge charger or an A4, they're more aggressive and much more impressive to a girl who knows anything about cars. and btw, mustangs made in the last 20 years are crap, if a guy picked me up in an '05 stang, I'd refuse to get in the car because it'd be so obvious that he knows nothing about cars and he bought it simply for the image. can you drive stick, because you could be driving a pontiac, but if you're good at driving a manual, then that's a whole lot hotter than if you were driving an automatic bmw.

What Girls Said 16

• I really don't care as long as it is clean and doesn't smell ! I don't particularly care if guys don't have a car either . . . .

• i live in a big city with public transportation. most people I know only have like touring vans.

cars never seem like a big deal to me. like point a to point b.

but do you want a girl to be with you because you have a car/nice car or because she likes you. questionable motives there. people who look for nice cars might not give a sh*t about you. just your car.

• I like guys with nice cars , buckets aren`t attractive to me . I like the new mustangs I hope I get on when I graduate next year , but chargers and magnums are also nice cars so look into that before going to chrysler 300 . I like the durangos too they have hemi motors how awesome is that .

• It would be great if they had a sweet car, then you and your girlfriend would just be lookin straight pimpin together, driving around and stuff. it's so hot!

so I would want my boyfriend to have a volvo c30 like edward cullen did in the twilight movie.

i think having a great car is a huge confidence booster.

• As long as you have a car, you're good. I don't put that much emphasis on cars. I mean, if he has a broke down jalopy that would be pretty bad but if I liked him I would get over it quickly. Cars don't make the man. It's just a bonus. A nice car won't make up for a crappy boy lol

• o0o damn nice choices in cars I might get a mustang too but I want the 2004 one. lol but I don't know yet therre is other cool cars out there. I personally think having a nice car is a plus for a guy cause him and his car both work it even if the guy isn't all that da car just a bonus. just lyk if ur girl have a nice car same thing with guys.lol

• Honestly I really don't care at all what type of car a guy drives. It does not make him more or less attractive to me.

• hehe yes.

and RX8 ONLY in black, trust me. RX7 I used to love, lol they are nothing alike.

how about s2000?

• No,I'm 16 too. I really don't think the car makes the man, the man makes the car. If he's like a down to earth person, and has the crappiest car in the world, I really wouldn't care. It's not a materialistic thing, or how it is in the movies you know?

• The man makes the car? LOL so . . HAHA. Oh god. The man makes the car. If a good man is riding a sexy car, that just makes that sexy car all the more appealing. Can't argue with that logic. HAHA oh lord.

• Nice cars are always nice, but for me it's not a make it or break it deal. Though I would like him to have a car, period.

• The guy I like doesn't have a car at all but I rather go out with a guy with no car than a guy with a rubbish car lol. Its the reason I haven't got a car-i can't afford the one I want so id rather have none at all.

• I really don't care about cars.

My current boyfriend has a nice car, but it takes up so much of his time and money. It's annoying when he talks about his car using all these terms I don't understand.

• I only date guys with cars so yeah if you have a car I think that's a good idea.

• yes because we do not want to be seen with you in that piece of sh*t car.

• I believe that any form of transportation is okay.

• not really, I would rather be attracted to some one who s nice but if he's got a nice ride, its a bonus.

What Guys Said 7

• 30 to 35 and you're still in high school? I think you put in the wrong age.

Well, to answer your question you definitly will get some girls who are into the cars but you might do well to know that usually those particular girls aren't after you, they're after your car.

Take my situation for example, the girl I like (at the time she didn't know that I liked her) and I were talking and I told her I bought a brand new 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer. Well, she asked me a question about it and after I answered her she said something along the lines of "not unless you're one of those conceided people who buys cars just to look good."

I didn't buy the car to impress anybody, I bought it because I liked the car and needed something reliable because I drive all over creation (4,700 miles and I took delivery on 8-8-08 with 21 miles).

• At 16 you should not be looking for a sports car unless your parents plan on paying for everything for you. In this case, the chances of a girl liking you are a little slimmer because a spoiled guy is not very special at all. They want someone that works hard, is confident, looks good, etc. Girls will not coming running to you because of the car you drive.

In my senior year of high school (2 years ago) I drove a 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX. I bought the thing beat up to the point it was about to be scrapped. Now girls saw me driving this thing. But by the end of the year, I had fixed it up, polished it, saved for some nice rims and new paint, and even added some performance parts. That's what got them looking. A guy who appreciates his car, takes care of it, is what they like to see. Cause that goes to show them how they will take care of them.

And by the way, each of those cars you stated are not that great. My Eclipse, of which I still own, would walk all over them. But goodluck mate.

• It's the having the car so you can take her out not the look of it that is attractive. Just don't get a shitty banger she'll be embarassed to be in.

Don't use money to impress women cos you'll end up with a gold digger at your heels.

Just get what you want not what other want.

If you like nice cars get one but if you don't care then just get one that is really affordable and not a shitheap

• well like many of the answers is depends really, I'm from the uk so trying to impress a girl a car is a def must where I'm from, now over here we have a lot of of hot hatches and some really gr8 cars (look at the name lol, rs4 baby) in my experience and fellow friends having a new beemer audi, Fr's etc does help but a lot of other girls don't give a shyt.

me I've liked cars anyway and I def wouldn't go outta my way just 2 impress a gurl but I wouldn't roll around in a banger 2 so it all depends on the girl really

• dude if the girl doesn't like for you for you then she ain't worth it...

• its all in taste of the men your with.

• Depends, all of them are different. How do I know? I lived in japan for 2 years without a car