Where can I get prom dresses?

Where is a good place to customize a prom dress or where are good cheap ball gowns? like under 200 or a little more then that.

Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Any wedding dress store will have prom dresses as well. And they can usually customize. Now they do run expensive, but sometimes they have a clearance section and have great deals in there. I would also try a place like Sears. I know that they have nice dresses and they have great sales, especially this time of year :D And the good thing is, if you only spend like 90 bucks on a dress or less, you have money to spend on it to get it altered, or to have a tailor change it up a bit. Or you could just go to a seamstress and have them make you a dress, you could design it, and show them pics of what you like.

What Guys Said 1

• Id try a consignment store

What Girls Said 3

• try gojane, I usually buy from them and they send it pretty fast too.

• The Deb has the most gorgeous prom dresses for relatively cheap (under $200). I wish I would've gone there when I was prom dress shopping.

link

It'd be better if you had a Deb around your area.

• to customize one? uh... probably not going to find anything for that price.