Do any other girls free sample overload at sephora?

you can just go in there and ask for free samples and they'll give you lots of hair and skin care stuff. they even customize it to your hair and skin type!

i also get free samples of lotion and perfume all the time. I carry the little lotion samples in my purse and a perfume sample lasts about a week, so I have a new scent every week.

i do buy actual, full sized things from them, haha. but I like trying out new products even if I know I'm probably not gonna buy them. I do buy them if I really love them.

Most Helpful Girl

• really? I've never tried that. do you just ask for it? or is there some kind of process?

• i always just ask the girl that greets me at the door and she takes me to the closet where they stash the samples and asks me what I want and fills up a sample bag.

• i will try that next time

What Guys Said 2

• LOL, yea, and she also goes to town at Ulta 3 and then at Target she's got a truck load of Clearance items, and she even goes online for promotional items, ill be over at her apartment and she will show me all the free sh*t she gets

• Any store that I like going to and has free samples..I will try to get as much as possible from...

What Girls Said 3

• Oh I didn't know you can do that! I usually just go there and swatch literally everything and buy full sized things, sometimes I would have to return them so thanks for the insight! I'm going to go there and overload on samples :)

• I didn't know they did that, but I will now haha. I know when you order online you get to pick like 3 free samples or something with your order.

• i didn't noe they did that =]

guess imma hit up sephoras

lol