Do you like the way Jason Aldean dresses, girls?

Girls would you rather see a guy wearing a stetson cowboy hat, black T, wranglers and boots. or see a guy dressing like Jason Aldean the country star?

0|0
11|1

Most Helpful Girl

• both are hot but I'm a country girl so that's normal for me BUT if you go around dipping snuff, worshiping the confederate flag and driving your truck with a dead deer in the back or just act like an idiot on purpose then its a turn off (yes this is basically my school) but everyone loves a sweet and polite country boy :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• His look is very country, that's for sure. I don't dislike the look, but I live in an urban city where that attire would look kind of odd. Without the cowboy hat it might be ok.

1|0
    0|0
    • I live in the city as well BUT, I'm proud of my roots and could careless what people think

• both styles are attractive but I love just a simple T & jeans :)

0|0
    0|0
  • links would have been nice

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan at all. The only time dressing in either of those ways is acceptable is if you're either a rancher, farm hand, or participating in a rodeo or something. Sorry.

0|0
    2|0
    • Dont mean to bust your bubble hun, but I'm from the country, the south... DEEP SOUTH.. as in related to the McCoys. So it is acceptable where I'm from.

• I'm from alberta, Canada. Our economy revolves around farming and ranching, and we're known for our annual rodeo. LOTS of people dress that way, but I don't know very many girls who find it attractive. Unless you include the ones who dress similarly, and are pretty redneck - and not to sound offensive, but they aren't exactly the type of person most guys want to be attracting.

• He is SEXY!

0|0
    0|0
  • i think it's cute :)

1|0
    0|0
  • JASON ALDEAN! haha

1|0
    1|0
  • i live in San Francisco area of California and to see those guys its a head turner but here in not so farm area it looks too different for my taste

0|0
    0|0
    • like a head turner as in good?

• Show All
    • hmmm... really good advice. earned you a " Best Answer"

• Jason Aldean?! Um yea! He's sexy as hell!

1|0
    0|0
  • i think there's a time and place to dress like that. but no everyday

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I feel more comfortable in my ariat boots and wrangler jeans and plaid shirt with a ball cap. I grew up in a rural area but moved to the suburbs but the country boy in me has never left

0|0
    0|0