What is a 6 on the rating scale?

most people say they'd give me a 6 on a 1-10 scale.

what does that mean? good looking or not? would you date someone you thought was a 6?

i've never had a boyfriend or been asked on a date before, so...

ok then another question...should I get plastic surgery? there are two things wrong with my face and people always say I'd look so pretty if I got them fixed. should I fix them?
all right, here is a pic because dudeman asked for it: h ttp://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/825/snc11966.j pg/

Most Helpful Guy

• I refuse to give ratings to a girl..because they are not really "definable"..I mean...if a 1 is butt ugly and a 10 is gorgeous (heaven sent)..then that makes a 5 (average)..but what do the rest of the numbers mean...I just refuse to give a rating to a girl..I find that degrading..

What Guys Said 7

• You never get plastic surgery, because you think you SHOULD get plastic surgery. You only get plastic surgery, if you really WANT to get plastic surgery. If you can't understand the difference, between those to things, then you should not do it.

• show us a pic

• a 6 to me is alright she's just an average looking person to me I probably wouldn't notice her

• 5 is Average so slightly above average

• Above average. But you look just average.

• half a point above average...so pretty much average?

• I rank 5 as average, so a 6 is above average for me.

What Girls Said 8

• No, don't get plastic surgery unless YOU want to. Not because someone on girlsaskguys told you to or because some irrelevant person in your life told you to.

If you're going to get surgery do it for you!

6 is above average, just slightly. I'm average but I'm fine with that lol

• About average I think :)

• You're a cutie, don't worry about numbers.

• slightly above average :)

• 6 is average or slightly above average.

• you're pretty, don't worry

• average

• Average. But you're still growing so don't worry ;)