GUYS: Does it bother you when a girl wears her hair in a way that isn't her natural style?

For example, does it bother you when girls dye/highlight/straighten/curl their hair? Or do you just prefer whatever looks best/good on her, whether it's natural or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• whatever works for her. guys don't care about that, they just want you to look good

What Guys Said 3

• As long as she looks good in it then I don't care.

• i prefer the natural style, but I don't have a problem with it as long as that's what she wants to do with it

• As long as a girl doesn't use weaves then I'm OK with it. Natural is always best!

What Girls Said 4

• As long as it looks good, I don't think they care much. Sometimes they even prefer it different from the natural style.

My hair is naturally light brown and curly, but my boyfriend has told me numerous times he prefers it red and straight.

• They don't care if it's natural or not.

I see plenty of bottled blonds with dead, fried hair who have bfs and girls with wild, untamed hair who have bfs.

They say they prefer natural but they don't even know what natural looks like.

• I have jet black pin straight hair and I think if I went back to my natural red/brunette lightly wavy hair he would kill me lol

• All that matters is if you look good. I have never heard of a guy reject a girl for curling her hair, they are not that picky they don't even care as long as you look cute