What type piercing should I get?

I want to get a piercing but I don't know what to get ...I don't wanna get any private places done ha ha but what do you guys think I should get?

Most Helpful Girl

• ears. any other body parts typically only really look good on a select few people, in my opinion.

What Guys Said 4

• You should get your nipples pierce or lips, or even ears or eyebrow pierce just to name a few spots.

• yea not getting my nipples don't ...and I was thinking about lip but I don't know if I should just get one or something like snake bites or spider bites

• The nipples I was just joking. The lip piercing I think would look hot on you. I think it would depend how you think the snake or spider bites would look on your lips when yo uexamine them. And if you get one peircing in your lip I think it depends on how quick it heals up as well. Some of my friends got tongue piercings and they healed at different paces. Some healed faster then others.

• i forgot to mention I already have my tongue done it took only like 2-3 weeks to heal...and now I'm really thinkin about getting my lip done lol and I guess I could always get another one after if I really wanted after the 1st one heals

• I personally feel that, other than ear-lobe piercings, a belly-button piercing is really the only other way to go...

• Navel piercing. Those are hot.

• belly button

What Girls Said 4

• link I'd make it even smaller too. something really small and cute. un noticeable, but when you notice it, its cute:)

• My vote is for a nose stud.

• Snakebites :) I had them done and they look really good plus they didn't even hurt, my ears hurt more than them lol

• haha thx and I'm not worried about pain I can handle pain I have a tattoo and forgot to mention I already have my tongue done ...

• Good for you lol I have a terrible tolerance but that don't mean I start screaming ha ha anywhoooo yea snakebites look the best in my opinion :) I think you can pull of navel too though

• i hate nose studs, but I feel like you could pull it off.