What do you think about beauty marks on face?

I have a lot of them and it makes me very self conscious at times. I need to know if I should get them removed in the future..there's a pic on my profile that shows it

What do guys think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I do like them since they can be unique. I wouldn't advice you to remove them.

What Guys Said 2

• You are quite pretty really and as everyone else has said they are unique. I love beauty marks, they add a lot of character. Embrace them for how cool they are and how fortunate you are to have them when so many girls don't.

• Don't be insecure, you look pretty. And hey, they are called Beauty Marks for a reason.

What Girls Said 7

• i really like beauty marks on faces, its gives the face an extra something something lol like a little uniqueness

• it think they looks great on you! with or without doesn't matter! it makes you who you are! imagine girls with freckles! that's like a sh*tload of tanned "beauty marks" haha

• *gasp* never remove beauty marks! those are areas of beauty :p I think they're awesome :)

• I have them too, embrace them :)

• Not just guys like girls...some of us are bisexual or lesbians

• I think a lot of different types of scars on the face are sexy as hell

• you're beautiful, don't worry about it