Was the person you fell the hardest for good looking?

The best relationship you've had - person you fell the hardest for.. were they good looking?

I ask this because the person I fell the hardest for I was constantly told he was not good looking, where as I have dated hot guys and not been attracted to them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, he was really unattractive, but I loved him none the less.

• Exactly the same here! but its just frustrating how people always judge them and give you the whole 'you can do better'

• I know! I hated it, my friends were always trying to hook me up with really hot guys, but I wasn't interested at all. They just didn't understand how I could like him. Oh well though I guess.

What Guys Said 4

• OMG yes...she was amazing beautiful...It was ten years ago...I remember her...I don't feel for her...but I will never forget her

• Nope. All the people I've really fallen HARD for were the nerdy type, the kind that wear dorky clothing, or tend to be bizarrely tall, short, with odd senses of humor. Everyone knows I have horrible taste in dates...

• sorta, but she had GIANT t*ts

• No, but to me she was. And that's all that mattered.

What Girls Said 4

• beautiful. & brilliant.

• For me, he was alright but for some he was kind of good looking.

• Yes and no. The person I fell hardest for hormonealy was good looking, and I fell and landing flat on my face. He was a huge jerk and I was miserable in our relationship. But emotionally I've fallen harder for my current boyfriend who isn't quite as good looking as he was, but still attractive to me. I feel like if soulmates exist, he's mine and I love him dearly. My feelings for him grow stronger every day.

• nope, he was what everyone classed as average. they said he was gingerish, chubby, a smoker, and a bit dirty in habits...but I accepted all that for the person he was inside and we fitted together well. unfortunatly he's sodded off now, and I'm left in post-breakup land and not wanting any other guy as they don't live up to him at the moment. I never looked at another guy while we were together the year and a half.