I was talking with a friend and he said blue are better. Opinions?

Updates:
so I'm thinkin it's just a matter of personal opinion (= which makes me happy because there are some guys out there who like brown eyed girls!

0|0
8|13

Most Helpful Guy

• You friend sounds like a jerk :P The good news though is that now we know that it's subjective, and not absolute. I personally prefer blue/green, but that doesn't mean brown eyes can't be beautiful! :)

1|0
    0|0
    • he can be..especially on this subject. =p lol but yes I feel much better now. (= And duh! look at mine! lol jk jk

• Well they are a nice color...

I guess its just because where I live everyone has dark brown, it gets kind of boring after a while. Something other than the usual is always exceptional you know...

What Guys Said 12

• I have blue eyes :)

I don't particularly mind what colour eyes someone has, I have never really been that bothered by it really. My girlfriend loves my eyes though :)

2|0
    0|0
  • brown

1|0
    0|0
  • Light Brown Eyes. Soooo Sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • I love girls with Blue Eyes or Green. The girl I like has Blue Eyes. Where I'm around is like mostly everyone has Brown eyes and its a rare thing to see people that have Blue or Green Eyes seriously she is the first person I see with Blue Eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Brown!

1|0
    0|0
  • Brown.

1|0
    1|0
    • As cute as you are I don't think they'd care about your eye color anyway. lol

• Both or either

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue eyes all the way.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well here in the UK it seems like everyone has blue eyes I much prefer light brown.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hazel eyes! :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I think blue eyes are more attractive, but honey coloured eyes are even better the brown and blue.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I LIKE BLUE EYES~

1|0
    0|0
  • Green and gray.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like intense dark brown eyes, I have light brown eyes with a bit of green on the sides and I think dark brown eyes look good next to mine and they are gorgeous to stare into :) not that I mind other colors :)

0|0
    0|0
  • brown eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • I like brown eyes more :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Either/Both.

0|0
    0|0
  • brown *.*

0|0
    0|0
  • I love blue eyes on a guy. They are so pretty yet I find myself struggling to look in to them, I think because they are pretty and the most intimidating as well as most critical. That's how I feel about them.

0|0
    0|0
    • Never thought of that...my dad has very blue eyes so I guess I always feel like I'm in trouble when blue eyed guy looks at me. But they are gorgeous.