What style do you prefer on your girl?

For example, I have a very girlie punk style. I hate wearing heels so I wear of lot of cutesie dresses with Ed Hardy shoes. I'll wear a cute top with Ed hardy high tops and torn up jeans :) with my hair in pigtails and a pink ribbon lol (girly on top...kinda punkish on the bottom).

So, what style do you see on a girl and just think "Man! That girl knows how to dress?!"

Haha just curious :]

Most Helpful Guy

• I like a girl who dresses for practicality rather than style. When she goes out of her way to try to look good by adding unnecessary accessories and spending a hefty amount of time styling her hair and putting on her makeup in the morning, that, to me, is a turnoff. The look I go for is sneakers, jeans (not those skinny jeans that are made of a spandex/denim hybrid fabric, but actual boot cut jeans that are snug around the thighs but loosen up at the knees), and simple shirts. I like pony tail hairstyle because it seems practical and simple but still attractive.

Whatever the case, do not compromise your style for the sake of attracting guys. Your style should be a visual representation of your personality, and by showing off who you are on the inside by dressing in a way that conveys that, you are giving guys the tools they need to evaluate compatibility before they even approach. And really, that's what it's all about: finding a compatible guy.

What Guys Said 5

• sounds like I like you, lol. describes my kind of girl to a "T". one thing I can't stand though is a girl that tries to wear heels to something she should wear running shoes or flip flops to. something outdoors, idk. but she is either struggling to participate, or don't participate at all cause she decided she was cute. but I looooove watching these girls fall down.

link

• I think what you just described sounds perfect for someone to dress in. Overall I think as long as they look nice and smell nice then they are fine in just t-shirt and jeans but wow you know how to dress.

• Your style seems cool because it sounds unique and different. I always been a fan of the tomboy/tough girl style. Gothic style and the nerdy style is also quite appealing. If she wears a WASD shirt, I would be very intrigued.

• I like sporty and casual style on my girl, but military style is ok too, by the way, I also hate heels ;)

• If the girl is wearing Ed Hardy

I think she is clueless on how to dress

I'm just sayin

What Girls Said 1

• ed hardy? there is no hope for you my child.

• Naw I like it...I actually get a lot of compliments on my style :) I rock it lol.