How often do you update your wardrobe?

How often do you buy clothes? And how much do you buy on occasions?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't do it all that often. I find it a waste of money and time. Why should I buy pants when I already have three pair of pants at home? Why should I buy three shirts all the same but in different colors, when I can buy two completely different shirts? Why even bother buying something that you're not sure you'll ever really wear?

It's ridiculous how some people manage their money!

What Girls Said 5

• I change everything for the season change, so all the winter and autumn clothes won't be seen until summer is over and the same for the warmer weather clothes.

For the new school year every year it's like a mini face lift to my clothes and when the swich up for the seasons come I get a bag and give away clothes to good will.

Money=100-150

The clothes get put away *in a bin* when they are out of season

• I usually buy on occasions and change of seasons

Every late fall when it gets colder I go buy maybe 3/4 pairs of jeans and shirts and a couple jackets

And the same with late spring

And on occasions like at the end of Ramadan which starts today

And sometime during mid- December we , Muslims, also have another holiday

Then, I usually buy one dress and 2 pairs of jeans and shirts

Sometimes my mom forces me to get a skirt which I wear once then burn

• Not very often. When I am buying clothes, I don't buy much. Just a couple of t-shirts and maybe a pair of jeans. I don't really enjoy shopping for clothes.

• right now a lot because I've been losing weight and I'm still getting taller feet are growing etc but normally when I'm not growing ill go shopping like once a month and buy either like 1 or 2 things I mostly just change outfits around and new accessories plus I sew so I will make things to add to the collection :)

• i buy clothes a few times a month

What Guys Said 3

• I only buy clothes when it's a new season and I need a new hoodie or t shirt. Or for a special occasion like a formal dance.

• Other than the occasional gaming/anime shirt or a shirt that expresses my ideas, I rarely update. I'm too cheap to waste money on new clothes if I don't need them.

• Not often. I'm overrun with them at the moment, so, I'm good.