How to pull off the leather jacket look?

i got this jacket and I love it. usually I don't really care about matching and such, I make sure I look nice but I'm not super into it. but for this leather bomber jacket I want to pull it off.

I'm a 6'1" white male with blond hair and of slim but somewhat muscular physique. I am clean shaven.

here is the jacket link

thanks!

sorry about the spelling errors! I was on the bus and it was pretty bumpy

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the look of a flannel button down under leather. I think its cute and bad ass at the same time:))) pair with jeans and some shoes like this: link hope this helps:)

What Girls Said 2

• link yum:D

• lol so a dark v-neck and some dark jeans?

• lol you need the bad attitude for the leather jacket

• lol do I really? I'm a nice guy and don't wanna do the cocky badass attitude

• with dark jeans

What Guys Said 1

• Thats a little hard to pull off, its really loose and not too fitted, but I'm going by the model. If it was a little tighter than there is nothing wrong with wearing a nice cotton white shirt underneath with some fitted jeans and converse. just casual.