What's your personal opinion on tattoos?

How do you personally feel about tatts? (whether you have them or not) Would you ever date someone with one or more tattoos?

1|0
12|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not a big fan because I really think that getting a tattoo is too permanent. I like makeup but it's not permanent. I don't judge or treat people with tattoos differently than I would to someone without them but I don't think I need some to look cool. I never dated a guy with tattoos although I did date many men. I am with someone now who doesn't have any, thank goodness.

some of my girlfriends do have tattoos and I don't judge them. It's their way of expressing themselves through art, but I wouldn't do that. I don't even wear jewelry. My clothes are really plain and I am a very simple person.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I don't mind them on my partner, but I don't like them on my body. I don't like tattoos and I don't dislike them, either. Gotta admit that some tattoos look amazing though, if they're done correctly and in the right places.

0|0
    0|0
  • To many people get tattoos just because they think it looks cool. I like them if there is some sort of significance to them, but most of the time that isn't the case.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes as long as its not excessive

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tattoos with a meaning or a story and sometimes they just look good

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Same opinion I have with piercings. As long as they aren't on the face (except tongue and nose piercings) I appreciate them if they are tasteful. I really like most piercings but the only ones I am willing to have myself are my earlobes and I'm getting my navel done soon! Tattoos don't suit me but some of my coworkers have amazing tattoos. One has a full sleeve and her back done, it's so pretty :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i would date someone with tattoos. preferrably they would mean something but it's not a deal breaker. for me a tattoo should always mean something- not just something you thought looked cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tattoos that are:

1. Meaningful

2. Well done

3. Not too large

4. Well placed

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as it's not too much, I would date.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they are cool. Dating a person with tatts, is OK as long as it's not excessive. Like their entire body. Neck to feet

0|0
    0|0
  • I find tattoos to be really attractive, as long as they're tasteful.

0|0
    0|0
  • personally I love tattoos and I find them really attractive but I hate when people get something just for the heck of it like at least get something that has a meaning to it ...

0|0
    0|0
  • strategically placed tattoos are HOT

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally do not like them that much. I think one or two small ones are cute, but in general, not a huge fan

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like them at all and I never have but they werent really en vogue when I was younger like they are now. they sort of skipped my generation lol (the 80's where we were a bunch of preppy yuppies for the most part as teens ;P )

0|0
    0|0
  • I know I'm saying no now but having one or two in the future may not stop me from dating him. Tats to me make a guy a little less attractive. He'd just better have a damn good reason for getting one or possibly even regret it. If I myself was going to get one it would be the cross, nothing more, nothing less.

0|0
    0|0