Kim Kardashian's wedding dress - which designer?

Kim Kardashian is getting married...so I thought of a fun little game. If you were her stylist, who would YOU pick as her wedding dress designer? :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• I would convince a guy that he can get a better woman.

• I caught a glimpse of this and had to comment,

1.No one really cares.

2.Yeah she's pretty, but I know girls in person that make her look like dog sh*t.

3.Who really cares about the Kardashian's?

4.There's nothing special about this bitch, lets be real.

5.Wow, she's "famous". So is every other a**hole.

Haters are gonna hate. Whatever. The bitch is sh*t. Period.

• As long as the fabric is anything other than white, she should be good. :)

• Whichever one has a reinforced rear end and a wide load sign.

• don't know. these little things are what its about.

link

• am I the only one that finds this girl terribly overrated and old I might add old and overrated

What Girls Said 11

• She's probably trying to top her sisters in any way she can. She comes off as the type of female who's always just like 'APPROVE OF MEEE! LIKE ME! ADMIRE ME! WANT WHAT I HAVE!' I don't know like I could imagine her thinking "well Khloe married an NBA basketball star so now I reallly have to marry someone who's waaay up there and top her". I saw one episode where her mom wanted to hook her up with Gerard Butler and she was like "Ewww no" like wtf, she's a spoiled, superficial girl who wouldn't be famous had she not taken a d*ck in the ass with a D-list celebrity

• I don't care about a designer. I want a simple, flowy dress with an empire waist. If I ever get married, it's going to be on the beach in Fiji or the Dominican or something, I don't really care about who designs it haha.

• Vera Wang is designing her dress

But I'd pick...Vera Wang, because most celebs go to Vera OR Alexander McQueen

• she deservs nothing but toilet paper rolled around her . she is a NOBODY.

• vera wang. we all know the kardashians love to be glamorized and vera is probably one of the biggest names in wedding dresses.

• vera wang. classy ;)

• shes going to vera

• Givenchy was the designer.

• lady gaga

• omg I'm so damn tired of hearing about fckn Kim Kardashian. She is famous for nothing but f***ing someone on camera and so what all she does on her reality show is look like a spoiled brat. why is everyone so interested in her?

• the girl is an "attractive" slab of meat. nothing more, nothing less.

• she's attractive, but she's not even stunning like it's not like she has some unique beauty. Go walk on the streets of Brazil and you will see women with the same body type and more gorgeous faces that you literately want to stop and stare at. I feel like people just think she's so attractive because her looks can appeal to many different preferances.

• Kenneth Pool label

Gorgeous dresses

link