What kind of hair do girls like the most?

I was wondering what kind of hair girls like the most and if they would go for a guy with a slight acne problem

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it on the medium side. Something to grab, but not too much. Don't worry about your acne! The day I can find someone who has never had a pimple...well I don't know if that could happen :P Just be yourself. There's someone out there for everyone.

What Girls Said 2

• well everyone has a bit of acne at some point or another so it would be nearly impossible to wait for someone with flawless skin. but there some ways you can treat it. it can't really be cured but trust me I've tried washing my face with head and shoulders and it works quite well :) then there are a bunch of simple home remedies that're quite good. and also I'd prefer medium hair most of the time. I'm not saying shoulder lenght but just a bit longer than short. and I personally like those really short side fringes on guys :)

• Well, Personally I like Shorter or medium hair, Doesn't really matter as long as he has good hygiene. And don't worry about your acne, everyone gets it:) Just wash your face twice a day, morning and night and it will go away soon. Nobody's perfect so just be yourself, that's all that matters in the end:) I hope that helps.

What Guys Said 1

• every teenager has acne... its normal to have zits. don't ask me about hair tho.