What do you look for in a girl?

I was just wondering what all you guys out there look for in a girl?((: ha ha thanks.!

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Does she always check out the boss, or whoever is in sight who has the most money/hottest car?

IF yes, leave her to Don Trump

2. Does she care about the world outside herself? If no, well, what a waste of time--won't care about you, either.

3. Do her legs both touch the ground?

What Guys Said 5

• cute, kinda shy, smart, has to have a personality and yeah.

• Im glad that there are some guys out there who actually care about personality. I mean there is more to a girl then just her pretty face:)

• true that!

• She is nice

Easy going/easy to talk to

Trustworthy

Caring

We can share some common interests

And I find her attractive

• Got to have personality looks may draw you but they can't keep you around if she's a stick in the mud and you share nothing in common. laid back is can sit on the couch with me and watch TV together sometimes. But still have enough pep/spunk to do the fun things. I'll take a tomboyish or nerdy type so their not going to squawk to a bike ride and the outdoors but still enjoy the finer things.

• kind and caring, good looks, feminine

• Personality and attitude, looks always helps though.

What Girls Said 0