When girls dye their hair blonde?

Why don't they dye their eyebrows too?

It looks so ridiculous with bleach blond hair and Black eyebrows

Most Helpful Girl

• When I went blond I dyed my eyebrows and they looked so terribly ridiculous that I dyed them back. For some reason I actually looked better with blond hair and brown eyebrows than with blond hair and blond eyebrows.

Now I always keep my eyebrows their natural color, no matter what color my hair is. It's like a reminder of what I started with, I guess. It also signals to others that my hair color isn't natural and I'm not trying to pretend it is.

What Guys Said 3

• It's a lack of attention to detail.

Something tells me the carpet doesn't match either.

• Says so on the box..not to..not sure why..but they are just following what the box says..the last time I did mine..I read it and made sure I did not..I am a guy by the way...

• Some girls look sexy like this. The 'artificial' look, the fact she's altered her look to appeal can be attractive, not the look itself, shows she's game, could fit the 'easy' steriotype

What Girls Said 9

• It looks good for a girl's eyebrows to match her hair but I like mine a little lighter.it looks bad if the colors are way different though. I refuse to dye mine because I don't want them to come out bad so I just use brow powder meant for blondes when I'm really a brunette. I like doing awesome dark eye makeup and it really looks good to make sure my eyebrows aren't dark or the whole look could look pretty harsh. I love these eyebrows link and this eye makeup link

• Well, usually the darker the eyebrow, the more your eyes stand out. When I get highlights, I'm always tempted to lighten my eyebrows a few shades, but my hairdresser refuses to do it for me because dark eyebrows tend to frame the eyes better than light eyebrows might. Of course, this depends on a person's complexion and skin tone. But for me, dark eyebrows are far more flattering.

• ahh okay. I think that's true, dark eyebrows are more flattering.

• I don't think it's as easy to do to dye their eyebrows too. It's just a lazy factor or they just didn't thought of having that also dyed.

• link This looks bad to me because it's wayy too much of a contrast

link This isn't bad. Obviously not her real hair color, but no big deal

link She looks like a real blond I don't know if she dyed her eyebrows or if they are naturally like that.

link I don't like this, her eyebrows are blending into her skin

• The only one that actually looks normal to me is the last one. The other 3 look ridiculous, Plat Blond hair, brown eyebrows and tan skin. Nothing could look worse imo.

But we all have our own opinions on what looks good, so live and let live!

• My friend has naturally bleach blond hair/eyebrows..and the only thing keeping her from dying her hair is her eyebrows. From what she's told me you have to dye your eyebrows way too often so it'd be a hassle.

• I never got the big deal. I don't think dark eyebrows look all that terrible with plat-blonde hair. :/

• i did when I went blond I bleached my eyebrows to a natural looking blond and it looked terriable on me I looked like an albino with then so I had to go get some more color for my brows. and re dye them so they were brown their not jet black like they are naturally but more like a caramel now so I don't look stupid.

• They should. In the 50s and 60s when people faked a hair colour, it looked believable.

I dyed my hair red/strawberry blond, and I have fringe (bangs) to cover up my black eyebrows. Just recently I dyed my eyebrows red to match. It looks more natural.

• very true about 50's

• What about blondes who dye their hair black and don't dye their eyebrows? I think it can look okay, certainly better than dark eyebrows with blond hair.

• I completely agree! They look terrible with different colored eyebrows.