What do you think about C strings?

So I was trying to find new underwear and I came across C strings. Does anybody know how to use them? And guys, do you find these sexy? Tell me what you think. I don't think I'd ever wear one. lol. link

Most Helpful Girl

• "Does anybody know how to use them?"

If I have to learn how to use a certain type of underwear, I want nothing to do with them.

What Guys Said 13

• Ummm... I'm not sure what I'd think if I found my girlfriend wearing what was essentially an "underwear clip"... I'd be pretty dumbfounded, I guess... At least, I'm assuming they basically just slide into place like a paper clip... Really strange concept IMO, and I'm not sure why anyone would wear one, unless maybe they were wearing one of those dresses with the slit up the side... But then, if the slit goes so far up your leg that you wouldn't want an underwear strap showing, why bother...? I dunno, it's just very out there, definitely not sexy... Never heard of them until now though, thanks for the education :P

• You've got to love an online catalogue that has a section called "stripper outfits!"

• I have never heard of these things until today. Seems like it'd be easy for it to fall off, hehe. :P

Still, they seem like they might look pretty cool on a girl. But I'd not want a girl to feel uncomfy/miserable just to show off stuff.

• Ha! Effing A, I love them!

You girls need to quit being silly and get with the program :P Thy don't look too functional, but with that website I doubt function is the purpose lol

• They are to prevent tan lines..and pantie lines..can be worn as a bikini..and underwear..however I think at that point you should just not wear anything at all (however it is illegal to do that on beaches here in the U.S)..

C string is also the highest type string you can have at least on a bass...if not a guitar..and is pretty high up there in the staff...

Just thought I would share that information with you..seeing as how I am a bass player.. :)

• I think what's on this site is much better: link

• Up until now I never heard of C strings before. But seeing the images I can tell ya, G strings FTW...theres just something about those lines going across the waste that makes it look more attractive then a "C string"

• LOL no, just...no. Please don't buy one.

• not a fan myself..

• I flat don't like thongs...lol...talking to sportychicky about it right now!

• So do you like these? Because they are definitely not thongs. lol.

• LOL! I did not look at your link...the description from my search said "narow thong" Not sure what to think..more atractive than a thong..would take some getting used to will they stay in place?

• I have no clue. Personally I like thongs better. lol.

• That's gross. It's like a pad.

• wtf? I never imagined anything like that. People are nuts

• I hate C strings. It looks like she has a maxi pad stuck to her.

What Girls Said 16

• that is one of the most f***ed up things that I have ever seen.

looks like a genetically modified sting ray.

• They silly, and definitely not sexy.

I can only see one purpose of them, and that is a tight fitting, kind of like silky, evening gown - the kind that will show up everything - and at least then with this, you do eliminate the pesky pant lines you get from even a g-string.

But honestly - if you care that much? wouldn't you just wear nothing?

But as to how you use them - they're like ... hard (but not really hard) for a lack of a better word. They have wire in them (think underwire bra) and are designed to just stay in place. So if you get the right size it will just ...stay there.

but meh - not for me. I definitely won't be investing in one.

• Ugh I just think they're so hideous. They look like those plastic headbands, except wide on one side. Blegh. If underwear isn't cute, I have no interest in buying or wearing it.

• I think they are really dumb, What is the purpose even? They are just weird.

Maybe you have low cut jeans and don't want to risk the waist band sticking out, in which case, just don't wear underwear. The things you posted aren't even underwear and are essentially giving the same effect of not wearing panties, its not like they are protecting your pants from anything.

• Yea. I wasn't sure what these underwear were about. lol. I just figured I'd see if anybody actually wears them. haha.

• haha, it would be funny if they did. Like, just around the house or out and about to the store with regular clothes.

• I wonder if they person who made these is making any money...

• looks more like a headband

• I wouldn't wear one, I think it would be uncomfortable. Where it could be useful is for tanning if you don't want any side tan lines.

• haha sorry what exactly is the point? it's just a thong or g-string without the bands around your hips. . no I wouldn't use one.

• Those look weird and uncomfortable...

• Ugh they look uncomfortable 0_o And that they'd fall off easily :X

• WTH? lmao it looks like a maxi pad. Why even wear underwear? Not a fan

• What the...? O_o

How the hell would that even stay on? You might as well walk around naked, for goodness sake. -_-

• They look uncomfortable, and not sexy at all.

• Lol what? Who on earth would wear that? That doesn't look sexy at all.

• I wouldn't wear one, I think they look weird and in mostly pointless.

• why bother with underwear at all if that's what you're gonna put on? lol

• I think the designer of that C-string suffered a severe shortage of material.