Do women actually care if a guy is bald or not?

the question is pretty straight forward I have been slowly loosing my hair for a few years now and I have always wondered if it really matters

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends what kind of women you are dating.

If you like women who are quite on the looks (less about personality) - I can imagine there will be women who take that as criterion.

I did have one boyfriend who was getting bald, and I actually didn't mind, because it was for me about his personality, AND UTTER IMPORTANT - if he is clean and shaven for the rest.

If he takes care of his body and appearance, and dress up groomed, the bald thing is just a minor thing.

My answer will be always: how you look weights less then how you behave, and your personality.

Your attitude, personality is the thing which gravitates people (not only women) to you.

What Girls Said 6

• Balding doesn't matter but what does bother me is when the men are in denial about it. Embrace is an shave everything off.

I happen to like the bald look if the guy looks good with it.

I'm not picky about hair so idk

• lol you would be the biggest idiot if you actually believed these answers. Yes being bald matters. It only looks hot if the guy himself is smoking. If you are not like Jason Statham hot then it will look ugly on you. Most of the girls who say they care more about personality are really ugly in the looks department so they can't really afford to be picky. If a guy who is average is bald, then he is twice as unattractive and therefore yes women who are at least average looking care.

• I don't it is actually a turn on! :)

• it's so weird that this is something guys think we care about? I know a few girls who prefer hair but most girls I know, including myself, do not care AT ALL if a guy has hair, is bald, or any where in between. It surprises me really how much I do not care because so many guys seem to think women should care but even w if I try to care I just DON'T :I...all guys lose their hair (at some point) so it's like part of being a guy...does not make you ANY less attractive ; ) trust me.

• I don't like thin hair but I love it all clear! I really really find bald men attractive :)

• If a woman cares about whether or not you are bald then she is an idiot. Looks only last so long, and I bet you look great bald!

What Guys Said 1

• Hey I actually asked a question kind of similar a few minutes ago but its its from a whole new perspective. link