Why do you think girls dress like guys??

cause I`ve always been curious, maybe something happened, in order for them to fress that way?idk?

Most Helpful Girl

• because a lot of them are lesbians.

What Guys Said 2

• The girls I know who dress in dudes clothes are skater girls and I think they look cute.

• girls dress like guys because they don't feel femenen about them selfs and feel confterble talking to guys then girls so dress like tom girl.

What Girls Said 7

• well for the chicks who dress like dudes, like go all out . including like haircut wise and whatnot, there probably lesbians.

if you mean like ok a guys shirt, maybe guys pants and a muscle shirt, guys shoes, idk. becuase I have guy clothes but I wear them because there hella comfortable. not a lesbian btw.

• its because not everyone cares about the mainstream

i feel sexy in anything I wear, so I wear what feels good

i don't care about brand names or fashion, because materialism is stupid in my eyes.

ppl are valued by who they are not what they wear

and lesbians can wear whatever the f*** they want

hahaha

• because it comfy and its cheeper pluse you can look hott in guy cloths like tripp pants (tripp nyc is the main brand of cloths they sell @ Hottopic. aka 'bondage' pants or chained pants) and a black tank top looks so good in fall or spring.

• because they can

• cause they don't really care about appearances

• Because I like the feel of being masculine. I don't know how to explain it. I like dressing up in cute clothes for girls but sometimes I like dressing in suits and a top-hat.

• I think they are not confident in their looks or don't know how to dress for their shape so they just give up all hope and say the hell with it.