MaKeUp HeLp: Raccoon Eyes

whenever I put eyeliner on the bottom of my eye, and sometimes when I wear a lot of mascara, a few hrs later the makeup bleeds and ends up looking all raccoon like under my eye.

what am I doing wrong? do I have oily skin? cheap makeup, or am I applying it wrong? please give me any tips you have so I can stop this madness thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• put a primer, foundation, and/or, powder around your eyes. then use a pencil eyeliner. make sure it's sharp and only put like one line around your eyes. also don't wear a lot of mascara or at least use waterproof kind.

I personally don't wear eyeliner or mascara that much and if I do it's a purple or dark blue eyeliner and one swipe of mascara. I do often wear a little eye shadow and it's usually a shade of pink.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Use powder under your eyes and stick to waterproof mascara and eyeliner.

• You probably should invest in some waterproof, so it won't smudge as much. And of course if you put less eyeliner on, there's less to smudge. :]

• sweat!

• i put powder around my eyes before putting on mascara then wipe the powder off with a napkin-try it out, works well for me