Know a guy from a dating service that is a FB friend?

So I was on my OKCupid profile the other day and I sae my friend Ken...

Ken is a friend of a friend on FB, he is hilarious and usually cracks me up. So I read his profile and I liked what I saw. I mentioned we were matches and we flirted a bit...

He had a family issue and he talked to me about it on FB.. Then FB got all messed up and I couldn't see his wall.. We messaged back and forth about how to fix it finally he fixed it...

I know he USUALLY doesn't' check his FB messages and I really want to ask him out... I am scared though.. I mean I don't want him to like unfriend me or whatever cause he is a funny guy and I like him a lot.

So here is my question:

1) Should I ask him out?

2) If so should I do it on FB or the dating sight?

3) If I ask him, with his dry sense of humor or whatever what should I say?

Most Helpful Guy

• Go girl ask him out and if he unfriends you then he does not deserve to be your friend, why wait for the man to take the move!

ciao

What Guys Said 1

• If you think that he might be interested it could be worth a shot to ask him out, and I would do it through the dating site, I would consider using that would mean that your more serious about asking him out. And about the dry sense of humor, you could always try the direct approach if a wide array of humor isn't his style, he might be more impressed with you asking.

What Girls Said 1

• okay so here's what you do just ask him out its okay to be scared , just ask the odds of him saying yes are deffinatly in that 60%