Girls would you date a guy for his looks or personality or even both, and do you think all the guys are the same?

So girls what I'm trying to ask from you all is would you go for a guy on his looks is he strong is he thin is he active a lot or for a guy who has a great personality who nice and caring and can understand a girl better then most guys or maybe both for a guy who is good on his looks and is good in personality too would you consider a guy who is good in looks but lacks personality a little or a guy who is 50/50% in looks but is good in personality what I'm trying to ask is what kind of guy would you rather go for or think about being into and if a guy is shy when he is around you or trying his best to talk to you would you help him out so he can be more uncomfortable in talking to you?

(update) when I say shy guys I mean like only shy at first until he or you get to know each other better or talked for a bit
thx girls for you reply's here is another up date a guy who is shy at first then a little later on you know him a few days min depends (idk if you ask on what it depends on) and you find out he is fun who tries to live his live to the fullest meaning trying to have fun who can talk a bit more then he should (no worry's abt getting bored haha)who is a little bit annoying but who's nice,kind, caring,who understands you better then other guys is a little bit famine -runing out of space to type
so I'm gonna type here who won't mind doing Some things you like to do that he usely don't do depends what your doing
meaning like some things you do usely with your girl friends

Most Helpful Girl

• I would MUCH sooner go for the good personality. I've met a lot of good looking guys who were duds personalitywise and I didn't want to go out with them or even hook up with them. A sh*tty personality is the biggest turn off ever.

• thx for commenting what ever I wrote about was all about me I wanted to know what girls think of me your comment was a big help

What Girls Said 4

• Depends on what you mean by dating. Dating I guess I would go more closely to looks but for a long term relationship, personality wins because looks don't matter if that personality is rotten.

• if it were strictly just a hook-up or a crush or a fling, then obviously "looks", but if it were for a relationship then it would be nice to have both "looks" and "personality". For example, if an ugly dude had a sweet personality, then that would be a huge turn -on for me, and that would make him "good-looking" in my eyes

• I would go with him for his personality because that's what matters in the long run

• you too as well thx for commenting what ever I wrote about was all about me I wanted to know what girls think of me your comment was a big help

• I like decent looks and similar sense of humor. I'm not really into shy guys, though -- usually they are WAY more into you than you are into them. So, helping them out is irritating because they already get to be the one who is excited for the relationship to start and then you have to do all of the work too. Sounds like a win for him and not much fun for me.

What Guys Said 0