Braces on a girl, cute or not?

Hey I'm getting braces in like 1 week and I was wondering what your opinion of them are on a girl... Cute or Not?

Most Helpful Girl

• i have braces! I'm getting them off really soon! but I have never had a boyfriend before untill I got braces lol but that had nothing to do with it I don't think...my guy thinks its funny cause he had braces but its not all that bad trust me. you have to get used to the new look but if a guy likes you he will look pass your braces plus they will come off they don't stay on forever lol

Hope this helps! Good luck!

What Guys Said 14

• Not neccessarily "cute" but alright. Nothing wrong with them. In fact it's a way to improve yourself. I wish I could afford it, I'd have them too.

• screams jail bait

• Cute or it can be at least

• I always thought girls looked kind of cute with braces

• adorable. On you I think they'd work out fine. For me it says youth, innocence.. .both are a turnon. And it would make you seem even more down to earth.

• depends on the girl

• Regardless of what anyone's opinion of them is; they are completely necessary and 100% worth it when they are off.

• having braces automatically makes you cute, really

• cute, but you need to pay extra attention on oral hygeine. they become dirty quite easily. I wear braces too.

• Depending on the girl, I think they're cute.

*singing*

There she is my little girl

there she is...my littile girl.

Isn't she cute?

• depends on the girl and depends on what the braces look like..

• it can be cute

• Cute.

• I don't like braces, but I hate seeing crooked teeth on an adult more. Braces are not by any means a deal breaker. Just bear with them for now.

What Girls Said 1

• I had braces for 2 years and always thought thy were ugly. I didn't get any boyfriend during that time. Guys generally prefer girls without braces so they don't have to worry about them snagging and hurting them when kissing. There are some people who have experienced having their braces get caught and stuck while kissing (both had braces). Yikes. But it is temporary and as much as I hated them they were worth it to have really good teeth. It's all worth it after the fact