What are the signs that you are pretty?

What are some signs to know if you're attractive or not? In a daily basis etc...

Most Helpful Girl

• People tell you you are. But no matter what people say, it won't matter if you aren't confident.

What Guys Said 4

• if a guy has offered to pump your gas for you or to help you put your groceries in the car for you might be a good sign too. I have a friend that was married to a model. He said guys would come up to her every time she was at a gas station or a store and offer their help.

• do guys look at you? you could post pics and we could judge but depending on if you're pretty or not, be prepared for the reaction

• Yeah a lot people look at me when I walk on the street etc.

I feel kinda weird :S

• well, I have no idea without seeing what you look like... do you think you're pretty?

• I wouldn't say I'm pretty but more average

• You notice a LOT of guys around you seem to have erections.

• In person: I usually feel cool, confident and conversational when it doesn't matter, but when a gorgeous girl, especially if she is revealingly under-dressed, I can tend to feel slightly drunk(!), stutter and act a little awkward and geekish.

• when a gorgeous girl IS IN THE ROOM. See, just thinking about it messed me up!

What Girls Said 2

• It doesn't matter if anyone tells you you're beautiful or not. Everyone's beautiful.

• If everyone is beautiful, is Hitler beautiful too? I doubt. I hate when people talk sh*t like you

• Yes, he had good in him. He did bad things, yes, but unless you're perfect are you in any position to judge? He was a vegetarian, that's good. Everyone has something beautiful about them, and you have NO RIGHT to tell ANYONE they are ugly unless you are perfect by everyones' standards.

• if people look at youo, tell you